Bakugou

Song: When I was your man

Bakugou's Pov

I scan around the bar, and my eyes lock on to the (e/c) orbs that i used to look into every morning before getting ready for my hero work. It kayroky night here at the bar and Kirishima invited me, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari to the bar. He is trying to get me to get over the break up  that  happened about 3 months ago, but of course it happens to be the only bar that (y/n) goes to, and she only goes to the bar on karyoky night. " Oh come on Bakugo. I will even do a kayoky song with you if you want me to!" I shake my head at the pikachu rip off " Why the hell do you want me to even do that in the first place?"  he laughs and points in the direction of a random girl. " That girl and I have a bet that you wont sing a song and well I want to get a date so Bakugou would you please, please, please go up there and sing ?" I roll my eyes at him, and mina smirks at me giving me that if you don't I'ma kill you look " ugh fine but you guys have to pick out the song, and it cant be sappy!" Kirishima, Kaminari and mina  do that weird air grab and yell out loud yes" I have the perfect song for you Bakugou. " Sero slides his phone to me with the song pulled up" why this one"  he looks over at the dance floor  where  you were dancing with some other guy. " oh. yeah ok  that makes sense and it works sure as hell well. well how many people are going up before me?" mina looks at me with dread in her eyes " well about 5 or 6 and your wait time really depends on how many people end up chickening out before they get up there to sing as well as how long the songs they pick are so it might be a bit." I laugh " great that give me enough time to beat the shit out of you guys " Mina and Kaminari look at me with fear in their eyes as I grab them.  Kirishima and Sero are laughing as they both are trying to wiggle out of my grasp but then I hear your voice" Hi every one I am (y/n) and I am going to sing a song to my ex he is here currently and I want him to know this song is for him"  I let the  them both of them go as I hear your voice and they stay where they are looking at me with sad eyes that silently say we are so sorry. Sero walks over to us and askes us to come to the table he and Kirsishima picked out . we walk over and sit down. Kirishima looks at me " you ok man? do you want us to leave and go to a different bar " I roll my eyes " no Kirishima  we are not leaving. I need to know what she has to say to me and I still need to sing the song Sero picked out."  I look at you up on the stage and watch you sing  'Moral of the story'  and a few people are glaring around the room looking for the guy who the song is directed to. then my four friends are looking at me like I fucked up. I then look at them pissed off and I walk over to the bar ordering a drink for me and then after a few songs it is my turn so I go up and look for you in the crowd and as I spot you. your walking out the door with another guy. then Sero walks up to you and you nod then the guy leaves out the door. " I will just start with the song."  You walk over to the table everyone else was siting at and take a seat looking at me with sadness and a bit of anger in your eyes.  "

"Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name"

sero looks me wide eyed " this isnt the song we agreed on"

"It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, ooh, hoo
Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was danceNow my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another manMy pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes"

Mina chuckles " but this song probably fits better for how he feels that the other one Sero" Kaminari looks at me shocked " why didn't any one tell me Bakugo could sing so fucking well ?" Kirishima looks at me and shakes his head smiling " I was the one who introduced him to that song" and you look at me with tears in your eyes " wait is that why you dragged me over here Sero so I could hear him sing to me?" he nods

"It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, ooh, hoo
Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know"

you look at me fully crying now "Sero he knows that I was with someone else ? How I made sure to not tell anyone or post it anywhere" he pats your back and mina looks at her shocked" wait your with someone new ?" Kaminari and Kirishima look up at me with that look of regret in their eyes " fuck Kiri did you know she had some one else" he shakes his head

"I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance"

" no I didn't Kami we definitely fucked up. we shouldn't have planed this shit. He is probably going to hate us when he finds out." Mina looks at them " What did you plan"  Sero looks at them as well " uh we planed to come here when we knew that (y/n) as here to see if we could get them back together." Mina and Sero smack them in the back of the head, and you wipe away your tears as you here me sing the last parts of the song 

"Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man"

I walk down from the stage and grab my stuff to leave , as I do you walk over to me. "How did you know I was in a relationship with someone new" I smile and chuckle  " I have known you for years and as soon as you get into a relationship you start wearing your mothers ring again and you posted a picture about a month ago wearing it." You start tearing up again " Hey (p/n/n)( preferred nick name) it is ok there is no need to cry." You hug me " I am sorry. The the song Isang wasn't directed at you. it was directed at the guy broke up with today. " I hug back slowly and snuggle my face into her hair and let a few tears slip down my face" I am so fucking sorry" she pulls away and looks at me " It is ok I forgive you, now lets go home. " You smile up at me and kiss me.