𝟧𝟥 | 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖲 𝖣𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖪

Start from the beginning

"I don't wanna get out," Corinne mutters seeing they had arrived at the Hyatt House hotel on May Street. "We could get a room." He says. "You gotta get a room to go on the elevator." Five tells him. "And we could put it to use." Demon leans over to whisper in his girlfriend's ear. "Gimme a kiss." He says. "Everybody done saw us do enough stuff today," Corinne mutters. "That wasn't my fault." He laughs. "Yes, it was."

"How that was my fault?" He asks. "Your mother, your fault." Corinne makes him laugh. "I thought that was yo momma too."

"She wasn't calling me to let me know she was coming over so this on you." She tells him. "What happened?" Five sits in the middle seat leaning on the console. "Nothing." Corinne shakes her head. "My momma walked in on us." Demon shrugs. "Damn...how y'all get caught? You ain't ever get caught when you was living with them." He asks. "It wasn't even my fault. It was his."

"Oh, I'm sure it was his fault." Five says sarcastically. "You don't believe me? Stink, tell him." Corinne crosses her arms. "You made us download Twitter and the shit you be liking be making me question your character," Meech speaks up for the first time since they left the house.

"Go to hell." Corinne rolls her eyes when Tadoe knocks on the window. Five and Meech get out leaving them in the car. "Mama, gimme a kiss." Demon whines, making her lean over to kiss him. "You wanna get a hotel room for real?" He asks making her shake her head no.

"Come on. We don't even gotta stay the night. Just a quickie." He says. "You don't understand the concept of a quickie and we had an eventful enough- Did you nut in me?" Corinne asks. "I don't think so." He says in an unbelievable tone. "I was just getting regular again." She pouts. "Been told you to get on birth control cause you gone end up pregnant fucking with me but no I ain't nut in you." He tells her.

"I should take one just in case." Corinne thinks before saying, "Just cause your family know you be fucking don't mean mine need to." She shakes her head. "They know," Demon says. "No, they don't."

"We live together, mama. They know." He tells her. "Just cause we live together don't mean we having sex." She says. "They probably think we be fucking more than we do. If only somebody...didn't get mad at me over nothing every other hour." He teases making her get out of the car. "Y'all talk too much," Tadoe says when they finally enter the hotel with their masks on. "Shut up."

"Same room every time?" Mercedes asks when they get on the elevator. "Corinne," Cassie says. "White lady voice for us please?" Five asks. She looks at Meech nodding. Demon knocks on the door. "Who it is?" They hear Marquell ask. "Housekeeping," Corinne says in her most professional voice. "Lame ass." Demon leans down to whisper in her ear moving her to the side. "I'm nervous," Corinne tells him when the door begins to open. "Move," Mercedes says pushing Marquell out the way to walk into the room. Meech walked in behind her letting the door close, leaving their five friends in the hall. They could hear everything through the wall and it was mostly Mercedes talking.

"Bitch, if you don't get the fuck out my face." They heard Paris say before a loud smack could be heard before a fight broke out. "Open the door! I wanna see!" Five yells knocking. Meech opens the door walking out of the room. "You good?" Demon asks. "Fuck them." He shrugs waiting for the elevator. "Go talk to him," Corinne says. "He'll be cool. Just give him a minute." Demon tells her. "If you don't go talk to him, I will." She says. "Go talk to him but you know you can't fix everybody."

"I'm not tryna fix him but I just don't want him to suffer in silence." She tells him. "Is y'all niggas gone help me?" Tadoe yells. "Okay, mama." Demon mutters leaning down to kiss her forehead. She nods before pressing the elevator button. The elevator door opens and Corinne gets on listening to Mercedes go off, "You a stupid ass hoe! On God! How many fucking PlanB's and pregnancy tests I done bought for yo hoe ass and you gone do this to me? Really? Every time Marquis cheated on you and I knew. I told you! I listened to you cry cause he wouldn't stop fucking around on you and you gone and go the same shit to me."

"Chill, Cedes," Demon says holding her back. "And you! You a dirty dumb dog ass nigga! You been putting me through hell cause you wanted a fucking baby!
Every morning for six months, you been making me shoot up with hormones so I could have your fucking baby and you been fucking Paris? Really?"

Upstairs, Meech was nowhere to be found. Corinne called his phone and he surprisingly answered. "What you want Corinne?" He asks. "Where are you?"

"Around the corner." He mutters. "Okay. Here I come." She says before hanging up. She walks around the corner seeing him sitting on the bench on the roof. "I'm sorry." She tells him sitting down. "Did you know?" He asks. "No, but-"

"Then you ain't got shit to be sorry for. You'on gotta worry about me." Meech tells her. "But I am. You just found out your big brother fucking the girl you in love with. You can't possibly be okay." She says.

"And? Quell my brother. He gone always be my brother. At the end of the day, we gone be cool." Meech looks at her.

"And Paris?"

"I hope she get herpes and die." He says with a straight face making Corinne look down so she wouldn't laugh. "If you can forgive Marquell, you can forgive Paris."

"She knew that was my brother." He shakes his head. "And he knew that was yo girl," Corinne says. "Look I'm not saying hate your brother too but I am saying don't wish death on her cause of how you feel right now. Once somebody dead, they dead. You can't get them back." She adds. "She foul as fuck and I know that's yo bestie or whatever ever but I hate her. I'mma get over it and I'm not gone be actively hate her but I ain't gone ever forget what she did." He says. "You cheated on her first."

"With a known hoe." He shakes his head. "Don't call her a known hoe," Corinne says. "You know that bitch be fucking for Jordan's and act like she got money when all she be doing in selling pussy so it's not the same. She was fucking my brother. My blood brother." Meech tells her. "I'm mad now. I'mma be hurt later." He shrugs. "You want a hug?" She asks. "No."

"I'mma give you one anyway cause...you going through a lot right now." She says standing up. He sits up wrapping her arms around her waist while she wraps hers around his neck. "I'm sorry." She whispers. When she hears sniffles she holds onto him tighter. "It's gone be okay." She tells him. "They ain't think about me not once."

"So don't think about them." She says. "Look. They ain't give a fuck about you but I do. We ain't gone give a fuck about them. We love them but fuck them. We not gone let them have power over you." Corinne tells him. "So you gone wipe your eyes and you gone go in the bathroom and put some cold water on yo face cause yo light skin ass red. And then you gone go downstairs like none ever happen. Don't let them know they hurt you." She instructs.

He looks at her reluctantly, "You stronger than this, and I got you. Me and D, we got you. Fuck them hoes." She says. He agrees and they go back in the building. she waits for him while he goes in the bathroom.

They go downstairs and wait by the car. "You good?" Five asks when everybody finally comes down. "Yeah. It's whatever." Meech says. "My fault, lil bro. It wasn't even supposed to happen like that. I swear, I-"

Sir, go to hell.

Meech cuts his brother off saying, "You explaining yourself to the wrong person."

"