𝟧𝟥 | 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖲 𝖣𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖪

Start from the beginning

"I'm tired but...I made lamb chops and mashed potatoes the other day. It's still some in the refrigerator." She says making Meech get up. "What's in those brownies?" Tadoe asks. "Ask him. He gave it to me." Corinne shrugs, before going upstairs to lay down.

She slept for about an hour before her phone ringing made her wake up. "Hello?" Corinne answers without looking at the caller id. "I told Meech I was with you so if he asks-"

"I'm at the house with D. Everybody downstairs." Corinne cuts Paris off. "E-everybody? Tadoe there?" Paris asks. "Mhmm." Corinne hums. "Mercedes there?" She adds another question. "Ion know. She should be though."

"Can you go look?" Paris asks. "I'm sleep," Corinne tells her as her eyes begin closing again. "Please, Rin?" Paris pleads to make her text Demon to ask if the boys had left. When he said no, she asked if Mercedes and Cassie had shown up. "Yeah, she here." She mutters. "Okay," Paris says. "You good?" Corinne asks. "Yeah. Just go back to sleep. I'll talk to you later." Paris shakes her head.

"Okay." She agrees before ending the call. Corinne still considered herself to be closer with Paris than everybody else but things hadn't been the same since her birthday.

Corinne reluctantly gets up and goes downstairs after she failed to go back to sleep. "Rin!" Five starts immediately when he notices her. "Hmm?" She hums sitting down on the couch.

She sits on the couch, leaning on Demon who immediately paused the game of 2k with Tadoe. "Nigga." Tadoe says, looking at his friend sit the PS4 controller down to hug his girlfriend.

"Rin lemme see yo phone," Mercedes says. "Why?" Corinne asks her, still passing her the phone. "I'm tryna see something. What's your password?"

"Zero zero. Two nine. One zero." Corinne says. "So D birthday backward?" Five asks making her nod. "I will be getting into your Cash App." Five laughs. "Now, give me your phone. Any one of y'all." She says talking to the boys.

Meech passes her his phone and she immediately goes to check her boyfriend's location on Life360. "Aye, Where you going with my shit?" Meech asks, sobering up when she starts to leave. The ain't shit ass nigga in him didn't trust any females with his phone even Mercedes and she was basically his sister.

"I'm finna pop up as yo lying ass brother." Corinne feels Demon tense up under her making her look up at him. "What you mean?" Meech asks. "They know." She says with a straight face looking at the other three boys. "What's going on?" Cassie asks. "Yeah, I wanna know too." Corinne mutters. "So you don't know?" Mercedes looks at them. "Know what?" Corinne sits up feeling like Mercedes had a problem with her. "So you don't know yo hoe ass best friend fucking on my boyfriend?" Mercedes asks.

"Bitch-" It slipped out Corinne's mouth so fast Demon just had to put his hand over it. "Just ignore her, mama." He whispers as her mouth still attempted to go despite her words being covered and muffled. "Nah, that don't make sense cause Paris her best friend, and yo boyfriend my brother. That don't make sense."

"How much you wanna bet? How much?" Mercedes turns to Meech. "Why they together right now?" Mercedes asks. "Let's go." He mutters making her look at him. "You think they fucking. Show me."

$ $ $

"You knew?" Corinne asks lowly. "I had a feeling." Demon tells her glancing at his friend in the rearview mirror. "And you ain't tell me about this feeling?" She looks down at their hands more specifically their wrists.

He had gifted her a bust-down Cartier Santos watch for her birthday. He couldn't help but get himself one once he saw hers and realized her obsession with the specific watch was valid. Since she was mad at him on her birthday, she avoided touching anything he bought her. She had worn it for the first time that day.