Twenty: New Friend?

But if I'm being honest
I miss you, but I hate you at the same time
You broke your promise
Now I don't know what was real or a lie
If I'm being honest, I don't want to let go
But I fell in love with someone that I don't know
If I'm being honest
If I'm being honest - Anna Clendening

Ace's Pov

"What did you do?" April screams at me. I stand their silently.
"What did you do?" April repeats in a deadly calm voice.

"I told her I was working with Andrew." I mumble, her face morphs into one of confusion and anger and Daniel stands there with a deadly look in his eyes.

"Why?" Daniel asked with anger engraved in his voice that made even me want to cower back in fear.

"It's true." I lie, Daniel walks up to me at a slow pace and his fist soon collides with my face. I stand there and take hit after hit, allowing him, knowing this is what I deserve.

"Fight back." Daniel growls. I just shake my head. Daniel shakes his head mumbling 'coward' under his breath before walking away.
April sends me a look of disgust before walking away, following behind Daniel.

"Good job baby. They all believe it." Emily smirks at me. "Now for faze two."

Lola's Pov

I arrive outside James' club and climb out the car, slamming the door behind me.
I walk up to the door and as if sensing my anger the bouncer, Lukus, opens the door for me right away. I storm it and slam my way up to Jame' office.

"I want a fight." I growl as soon as I open the door, I don't bother knocking far too angry.

"When?" He askes, slightly moving away from me.

"Now." I growl. He nods and sets me up a match, I keep fighting all night winning every single one of them.

*Monday*

I throw the weights down as my alarm goes off. I haven't slept in two days now, I haven't even tried. I've either been fighting or in the gym. I make my way to my dressing room where I have spare clothes.
I throw on a grey shirt with the words 'good girls go to heaven bad girls go everywhere' along with black jeans, some braselets and black boots.

I walk to James' office and knock on the door

I walk to James' office and knock on the door. I hear a 'come in' from the other side.

"Morning sunshine." James jokes and I scowl at him.

Can I stay with you for a while? I write, James' face morphs into a look of confusion.

"Of course but why?" he questions, I glare at him and he nods getting the hint. "I'll get someone to go shopping for you, you know where I'll live I'll be home for when you get off after school." He speaks, I hug him really tight almost allowing myself to cry but I brush away the tears and nod at him before walking out.

***********

I arrive at school and get out my car. I'm late so there is nobody in the car park. I walk in the school, stopping by my locker to grab a few of my books, since I don't have my bag I have to carry them along with a pen that I slip in my pocket before walking to class.

Everyone's heads turns to me when I walk onto class, slamming the door open.

"Your late." The old man says.

"Whatever." I say, walking to the back of the class. "Move." I say to the kid sitting next to the window in the corner of the room, he quickly jumps out of the seat and I sit down.

The class goes by quickly and soon I'm making my way to my locker.

"Lola!" April calls to me, I ignore her and make sure to blend myself into the crowded hall way.

Soon enough I'm at my locker, only to be greeted by Daniel.

"Lola talk to me." I walk away from him, abandoning my plan to get the books for next lesson and instead making my way to my class.

I sit down at the back and put my headphones in.

"Your in my seat." An unknown voice says, pulling out one of my headphones.

"Do I look like I give a shit. If you touch my headphones again I'll break every bone in your hand." I promise, not bothering to put it back in since class with start soon.

"Your new aren't you?" He questions. I ignore him and our teacher walks in, she's a woman in her late 30s and fairly pretty. "I'm Ethan."

"Lola." I say, in a soft yet hard and guarded tone.

"Well Lola I think we could be very good friends." Ethan says, sitting down next to me.

"I don't do friends." I say, he smirks.

"Neither do I. Not female ones anyway." Ethan smirks. "Just sit with me at lunch."

"Fine." I sigh, wanting to end the conversation. Getting the hint Ethan stops talking and the rest of the class files in, slightly shocked when they look towards me and Ethan.