The last days

Your POV

I will tell you how do i feel now. I feel happy, really i am. How long has it been since the last time i can be with my family like this with fully minded memory. I can remember all of them now. I don't have to ask for anyone about their name or wonder to myself what did we have. Now, everything is back. Yep, my little happy family with my parents, oppa and Lulu. Lulu, does he remember me? I guess not because he won't act like that with me when we first met. I remember that he told me how much he hates me, an ugly girl. The little boy who always gave those sweet candies now has no idea about who i am in his life. Maybe i was just his savior when he needs. But with me, i am happy because i can be with him again. Does he remember about our promise? We will get married someday when we bot grow up. He won't, right? I do want to make it come true but now, i only got one weeks to do what i haven't tried in my life. I guess i need to live better in this one week. I smiled happily to everyone around me. My family is here with me after getting out of that hell. Myungsoo told me that he will let them out with me in this one last week. Just be happy for myself. He will get them all alive again. Dad could do his work again as a carpenter, mom can sell handmade cakes again and of course my brother will fulfill his dream to a singer. Miyeon won't need to be a writer now anymore. I promised oppa one time when i was a little that i would help him to make his dream come true. And now it's time for me to that. Luhan, as Myungsoo promised me, he will take Luhan's soul back to his body. He will be normal again then he can dance, sing or do whatever he wants like when he used to be alive. But he would never remember about this time. Myungsoo had revealed the last part of it before i left the house. He told me about the truth that Luhan would never know how did i helped him, how did we spend time together or something like that. The memory of him when he is a sould will be blurred right after he woke up. He will come back to his normal self. It would be a good thing for him because he won't need to remember me, his hatred to me was so big before. Maybe when i die, he would feel better. He will continue with his crush on the perfect girl Mina. She would be the happiest girl in this worl. I wish that he will get the best of this world. I know that i'm a little bit too greedy to asked Myungsoo do so many thing for me. I know Luhan would love to see his mom again. So i asked for his mom's life back. He loves her so much that i can see it clearly. I need to help people around me, even just a little bit before i go. Maybe someday, we could meet again, in heaven or hell.

One last week, 7 days,168 hours, it woulnd't be long for you right now. But with me it's all the time i need. I will stop working this week and enjoy my life a bit. I think i deserved a little bit, just a little bit of a teenager life. We got home after a long day with so many things happened. I need to plan what i need to do. I will use the money i have saved for a long time for my family. I will let the money for mom to open her cake shop. A part for oppa to pursue his dream. Dad can help mom when she needs him. A part of the money, i will use it. I will buy a gift for Soyeong, my bestfriend. I would buy myself a dress that i have been dreaming about for weeks or maybe years. I will have a proper meal before i die and last of all, i want to have a first date with Luhan. May he agree to go with me? I have planned about the first date of my life for years since i know about love. I saw on newspaper and TV about it sometimes. And of course, i have been dreaming about it. I want to go the theme park with Luhan, i want to have some pictures to remember, i want to eat cotton candy and sit on the feris wheel while watching the sunset. And then, i will take Luhan to Han river. I just want something to remember. May Luhan have it memory back? About our past when we were a little. Will he get mad at me for leaving him behind and breaking our promise? Will he?

" what are thinking about? Why did he let us go that easy?" Shit, Luhan's voice. How long has he been here.

" uhmmmm..... he wanted me to forget what happened today so he let me go" he raised an eyebrow and look at me with those suspious eyes. I must be very sucked at lying.

" really? That's all?"

"yep"

" shit, still should be carefull around him. That man is not normal. Anyway, thank you for helping us all today." he blushed after telling me that thank. Luhan is so cute right? He is still the same as ever. Shy over the smallest thing.

"then give me back something" i teased him slightly as the boy kept blushing. He must be not good at thanking people around. He used to kiss my cheek when i did something for him in the past. But now, i guess we can't. So at least, i can get something from him right?

" yeah, what do you want?"

" a date"

________________________________________________________

A/N: the story will go an end soon. What do you think?