||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Comenzar desde el principio

"Not exactly.." She tried to think of a way to word it. "We..wanted to visit..you maybe?"

"Me?! Wait, you want to come here?! Allie!"

"I mean, yeah..how long has it been since we've seen each other?" She chuckled at his response.

"A very fucking long time!"

"Yeah, so I was hoping we could visit and see you for Christmas. We'd quarantine and we can get a hotel room or-"

"Stay in a hotel? Allie, if you're saying you can get Techno on a plane then you're staying at my place," He assured.

"You're agreeing very easily.." She said carefully.

"Is it that unbelievable that I want you to come stay with me?! I can show you around and we'd spend Christmas together and oh this is going to be so great."

"We haven't even looked at tickets yet.."

"I'll fly you out, I don't care," He exclaimed. "What days do you want to stay? How long would you even stay for? Don't you have a whole roleplay thing going on?"

"Umm, I don't know, I don't know, and yes but we can bring our laptops and headsets," She answered. She heard him giggle like a little kid and held back a laugh.

"Please tell me this isn't a joke, you aren't yanking my chain?"

"I'm serious, I'd love to spend Christmas with you and Techno thinks you're cool so he's fine with coming," She told him.

"Well yeah, I knew you wouldn't come here if he wasn't going to. That's sort of how you two work these days," He said amusingly.

"Yeah..and on another note, if Corpse were to say he'd watch your cat anytime, would this be exaggerated or the truth?" She asked. Alice shared a lot of pictures of Zu with Corpse and he offered to cat sit anytime just so he could see him.

"He would take your cat in a heartbeat," Sean laughed. "Do you know how many times he's told me about Zu without showing me actually pictures?"  Alice laughed at that.

"I was thinking of asking him to watch Zu while we visit you," She offered. 

"I'm so proud, you guys are like best friends now," She could hear him fake cry.  "I think if he were to meet up with anyone, it'd definitely be you."

"I don't want to overstep any boundaries though," She said. 

"Then talk to him about it, he can always wear a mask and sunglasses or something.  Go full cameo and wear some camouflage, you'd never see him," Sean joked.

"Yeah, I will.  Thank you," She smiled.

"We can talk about Britain plans later, I've got an Among Us game to join.  Do you want me to text you if a spot opens up?"

"Nah, I'll be fine.  I think I'll be joining Karl when he tours Corpse around the smp," She declined.

"Alright, have fun!" He yelled.

"Bye Sean," She laughed.

"I love you!"

"Love you too," She went back to her computer after he hung up.  She'd just have to chill and wait until her time to join.  She texted Corpse saying she wanted to talk to him afterwards.