||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Start from the beginning

"If that's what you want to call it," She muttered.

"We obviously know that since you're so smart, we had to obscure the way back to our base, hence the acting lost when in reality, we were just thinking ahead.." Techno was trying to make himself feel better. Dream didn't answer for a moment, before letting out a wheeze at his wording.

"Anyways! You, uh you said you had some sort of map, Dream," Techno moved on.

"Yes! I also have information along side the map," Dream said. "I have heard from a spy of mine, that there is a bounty hunting team planning to hunt you down and kill you."

A spy...

He was always in control, always one step ahead of everyone else. Other than Alice of course, as much as he thought he controlled her. He didn't.

"And this isn't dangerous?" Techno asked.

"No, it would be in my..best interest that you didn't die," Dream answered.  "Alice along with that, you two are better alive."

"If we get hurt in this.."

"You won't!  I'm doing you a favor, besides even if it does end up being dangerous, the two of you could deal with it," Dream cut her off.

She didn't really like that answer but it would have to do.

Dream and Techno had a moment of 0 IQ where they couldn't read the map, so Alice had to do it for them.  She and Techno spent an hour getting to a woodland mansion and she was worried there might be some sort of trap. 

They ended up getting three totems of undying, which Alice thought of success.  Dream was telling the truth, there really wasn't any danger.  Then chat trolled them.  Not a success.

Now that the stream was over, she could call Sean and talk to him about Christmas. She had texted him earlier saying they had something important to talk about, so now she could get it over with.

"What's up Allie?"

"Hey Sean, how's your day been?" She asked.

"Pretty fucking stressful because you said we need to have an important talk and then you go and stream for an hour," He said pointy. 

"I just had to made sure I didn't forget!"

"Forget my ass, I know you've been thinking about it all day," He objected.

"You don't know that," She argued on.

"I bet I do," He challenged. 

"...It wasn't all I thought about," She grumbled

"HAHA I WAS RIGHT," He shouted.  "Now important thing, tell me now."

"We aren't going to San Francisco for Christmas," She told him. 

"Oh?"

"Yeah, we didn't want to deal with all of...that," She chuckled.

"I wouldn't want to either," He scoffed. "Are you just staying home instead?"