➝︎ 5

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

[new friend]

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

Weeks have gone by since Yuna became a regular babysitter for the boys

Weeks have gone by since Yuna became a regular babysitter for the boys. Chenle's birthday was coming just around the corner and the boy's parents are coming back in town for just a few days for his birthday. Obviously, they were ecstatic about the good news. Jaemin and Jeno were talking non-stop about how excited they are to see their Mom and Dad. But the most excited one was Chenle. The older siblings noted that Chenle was the most "favorited" child out of all 6 of them. Yuna was taken aback by hearing the words "most favorited child" from Renjun's mouth. The girl was the type to not favorite but to love each sibling equally.

Just as it was planned, Chenle came waltzing into the kitchen with the happiest smile plastered on his face. Humming along to one of the songs playing from the TV. Cocomelon

"Noona, are you coming to my birthday party?" Chenle blinked twice showing off the glimmering brown orbs in his eyes. The girl gave a small smile. "I don't know Chenle. It depends if I get invited" The girl said before walking off to take the dirty plate from Jeno, who just finished eating his sandwich. The little boy pouted before walking over to Yuna. "Please Noona" His eyes were teary. The girl picked him up. She looked towards the digital clock. 12:17 "okay, nap time for Lele and Sungie" She ran around the house with Chenle in her arms. Letting out all the giggles and laugh from him. She laid him in her bedroom before running down the hall to Jisung. "Jisung! the monster is coming..RUN," Donghyuck said from the sofa. Jisung looked towards the hallways as he heard the heavy footsteps. The boy stood up before dashing towards the dinner room hiding behind Renjun. He later ran to the kitchen to hide behind the kitchen island. "The monster is coming to eat you!" Yuna grabbed Jisung into her arms tickling his belly. Loud laughs erupted in the kitchen. After a while of running around, Jisung and Chenle passed out without hesitation. Leaving the four oldest with her.

"Okay, boys! we have three hours before Sung and Le wake up...GO" and as the words "go" left Yuna's mouth, They immediately dropped whatever they were doing and rushed over to the Nintendo switch connected to the living room TV. "I want to be Bowser Jr." Jaemin whined as they were choosing the characters for Mario Kart. "Nah you're more of a toad than bowser jr," Donghyuck said without even making eye contact. Jeno chuckled a bit. "alright but Yoshi supremacy" Renjun said before starting the first round.

"that was fun..what now?" Jeno said after Yuna turned off the Switch. "yea, I finished all my homework." Renjun said as he laid back on the soft sofa. Yuna raised her eyebrow. "okay then. bring me your homework and let me see if you actually finished." Donghyuck and Jaemin's eyes widen.

Yuna went through all the work looking at every piece of paperwork from each boy. "you guys are all good, but Jaemin I need you to finish the last boxes to color in, and Hyuck please finish the last two equations" Yuna gave a reassuring smile to the two who didn't finish their work. "two more hours till the babies wake up...Jeno? Renjun? got any idea what to do?" Jeno turned his head towards the clock. "maybe since it's the winter break, we can ask Uncle Jae if we can stay the night for a sleepover?!" Jeno said. The girl thought it was a great idea. "shall we bake something? like cookies or-" the girl was cut off by a scream. "BROWNIES!" All the boys said loudly but loud enough to the point where Chenle and Jisung won't wake up. All Yuna could do was smile and nod her head.