AkaKuro(AkashixKuroko)

AUTHOR'S NOTES: GUYS THE STORIES HERE IS NOT RELATED TO EACH OTHER..

Prrrrrrt!!!

Satsuki's whistle sounded on yhe gym making the Teiko basketball team assemble infront of her with sweat dripping from their bodies...

Akashi sat on the bench while the others stood while watching his beloved breath heavily sith sweat dripping and he even followed a single sweat that came from his forehead, dosn to his beloved's cheeks, to Kuroko's neck until it disappeared when it touched his jersey...

Akashi gulped seeing his beloved Kuroko which looks so hot and sweaty that he felt the urge to touch him and devour him...

That's all for today...

Momoi said to the team...

All the players went to the locker room except Akashi who was left fantasizing his beloved Kuroko in bed with him....

The sound of the gym door made him back to his senses...

Akashi ran to the door and grabbed Kuroko's hands before he went out of the gym..

What is it?? Akashi-kun

Kuroko asked with his usual blank expression on his face...

Can we talk for a while..

Akashi said to Kuroko..

Yah, sure..

They sat on the bench and Akshi said..

Can we have a deal or more like I'll challenge you..

What is it? Akashi-kun..

Kuroko asked..

Its simple, I'll give you ten tries to shoot and if you shoot just one and you win..

Akashi explained...

So what's the deal?

Kuroko asked..

If I won then I'll then I'll have sex with you and If you won you'll get to do something with me, anything you want....

Akashi explained hoping for Kuroko to say yes to his deal...

Sound pretty fair with me.. Kuroko said and didn't even complained cause he do have feelings for Akshi too and he's just looking for the right moment to confess and tonight's the time...

They started their deal and fortunately Kuroko made one shot.. It may sound impossible but he really did...

Eitherways Akashi was still happy cause he knew that eitherway he wins or lose he'll just ending up having sex with his beloved Kuroko

Tonight at your place Akashi... Kuroko said to Akashi with a blank expression but inside he's exclaiming with joy because he finally had the chance to have sex with Akashi plus he gets to confess his feelings for him..

*Night*

Kuroko rang the doorbell and Akashi immediately answered and get the door..

Kuroko entered Akshi's house and Akashi gave him a kiss or a welcome kiss.. Kuroko responded on the kiss but Akashi withdrawed..

Enjoying it are we? Akashi teased Kuroko which made the blue haired teen blush..

Stop teasing me.. Kuroko mumbled..

Kuroko, I have something to confess.. Akashi saud while blushing..

Yah, me too.. Kuroko responded