full chapter 7

after school, jaemin went to his locker to grab some things he needs to do his homework and he comes across another note.

you're so sweet

- j

donghyuck and renjun walk over to him as they see jaemin smiling looking at the note.

"who the fuck is this!? it's bugging me" donghyuck says and jaemin jumps.

"you scared me. let's go" jaemin closes his locker and the three of them leave, but jaemin spots someone at the corner of his eye.

...

when jaemin arrives at donghyuck's he couldn't stop thinking about who he saw.

"dude! what is it?" donghyuck pushes jaemin and he snaps out of it.

"nothing" jaemin looks at donghyuck.

"come on I'm your best friend! tell me!" donghyuck shakes jaemin and he still says silent.

"just let him be hyuck" renjun says.

"fine" donghyuck crosses his arms and then there's a knock on the door.

donghyuck gets up to get it and it's a familiar boy.

"mark!" donghyuck smiles when he sees mark appear at the doorstep.

"what are you doing here?" jaemin gets up and goes over to the doorway while renjun just sits there looking away from them.

"I came here to make sure you're doing okay" mark says and donghyuck lets mark inside.

"I'm doing fine, does mom even care that she threw me out?" jaemin asks as they both sit on the sofa.

"she has her moments where she misses you, but besides that she hasn't done much" mark says and jaemin nods. "what about you? how are you doing?"

"I'm doing okay, something's been bugging me lately though" jaemin says.

"is it about your secret admirer?" mark asks and jaemin nods.

"it's been bugging me about who it is" jaemin says.

"it's been bugging all of us!" donghyuck says and mark chuckles.

jaemin takes all the notes he's received out of one of his backpack pockets and hands them to mark.

"these are all from him?" mark looks at them all and jaemin nods.

"j... that could be anyone" mark says. "have you interacted with anyone who's name starts with j?"

"jenoooo" donghyuck pokes jaemin and he pushes him away.

"jeno? they guy you stayed with last night?" mark asks and jaemin nods.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore okay..." jaemin looks away from all of them.

"why? is it actually him?" mark asks.

jaemin stays silent and he takes out his phone and just plays mario kart.

"oh my god" jaemin covers his mouth and they both look at his phone.

they see a username that reads just 'j'.

"so just find someone's name that begins with j who plays mario kart and boom" mark says and jaemin chuckles and shakes his head.

"that's doesn't mean it's them" jaemin says.

"mhmm" donghyuck says.

...

the next day, jaemin and donghyuck walked into the school, and donghyuck looked at every single persons phones to see if they were playing mario kart.

jaemin ignored his actions and he just shook his head.

he goes over to his locker and comes across another note.

you play mario kart! so cool!

- j

jaemin chuckles and he goes to chemistry while donghyuck was still looking at people's phones.

"where's donghyuck?" renjun asks and he sighs.

"he's looking at everyone's phones to see who's playing mario kart and what their name is" jaemin says and renjun starts laughing.

"man you shouldn't have told him about your secret admirer" jaemin rolls his eyes and he goes to sit next to jeno.

he looks over to see what he's doing and he was playing mario kart.

jaemin's eyes widened as he saw what his name was and he looks at jeno.

"it really is you" jaemin says and jeno looks up at him.

"what did you say?" jeno asks and jaemin smiles and looks into his eyes and leans in closer to him, their lips collide and jeno was shocked at first but he kissed him back.

"you're j"

"yeah..."

—————————————