"TO US!" The others responded as they continued to celebrate.

I walked over to Genichiro. "How do you like your new sword?" I asked him.

"I'll have to get the blade extended but beyond that it is great. How did you like using an Odachi?" He asked me.

"It was really useful. It is far more powerful and and has a much longer reach. I must thank you." I said as I sat down next to him and poured myself a cup of Sake.

"I ought to thank you instead. You saved me, Emma, Sekiro, Kuro, and Edna from our old world." Genichiro said.

"Edna?" I asked.

"The divine child chose a name for herself." Genichiro said.

"I see." I responded as I drank the sake.

"You were delayed out there. What happened?" He asked.

"I found a straggling Grimm. I dealt with it." I responded. And technically that was true.

"There is more isn't there?" Genichiro said.

Don't hide it. You'll just end up like Ozpin.

"Yes. It was a seer Grimm. Controlled by Salem herself." I said.

Genichiro sighed. "Did she say anything?"

"Didn't get the chance. The second she started to say something I told her what's what and that she was fucked. I then destroyed the seer." I said.

Genichiro laughed. "Good! She will get what is coming to her. Eventually. For now we celebrate!"

He refilled my cup. "TO YOUR VALOR, MY  SWORD, AND OUR VICTORY!" He said.

"LONG MAY THE SUN SHINE!" I finished.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" We said in synchronization.

We drank our sake and partied for the rest of the night.

Next week

I was standing in the middle of the library waiting for JNPR, Adam, Whitley, Mercury, Sekiro, Genichiro, and Emma.

It was time for phase two.

Today Winter Schnee was scheduled to arrive at Beacon.

And that was the perfect time for several things.

1. Recruiting CFVY

2. Killing Ozpin

3. Taking over Beacon

4. Letting Whitley kick his Sister's ass

That last one is the most important.

As the team walked into the library I opened a portal.

"Shall we?" I asked.

"Thank you." Emma said bowing before walking through. Sekiro and Genichiro followed

Whitley was the next one through but I grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear. "Look to your left." I advised. He then walked through.

Mercury was the next. "Look to your right." I advised as he walked through.

JNPR was next.

Adam next.

And finally me.

Let's see what this looks like.

I walked through the portal and I saw a summon of Kalameet roaring at a summon of a Beowolf.

Whitley and Winter no doubt.

Mercury was engaged in combat with Qrow.

Should have seen that coming.

Genichiro was drinking with Port.

Well that was fast.

Emma was sitting and talking with Glynda.

I had a feeling they would get along.

Sekiro and Adam were talking with SSSN.

Wow.

And JNPR was talking with RWBY.

Huh.

And I was looking at Ozpin.

I smiled.

"I had a talk with your wife last week. It is too bad that neither of you got custody of the kids. You know cause they're dead."

Ozpin flicked out his cane and charged me. He hit me square in the chest as I activated my aura and flew into Winter's ship. As I hit the ship I was engulfed in a inferno.

Well that was fast.

As I walked out of the inferno behind me I cracked my neck I saw Ozpin was in shock. "What? Do the rules of engagement not apply to you? Do you not know of honor or did you lose any semblance of honor the second you drafted children to fight a war that you could have avoided several millennia ago?"

"What are you?" Ozpin asked.

"I told you the answer to that question when we first met. I am Manus Walker. And I'm here to clean up your mess." I said as I launched at him.