Chapter 44

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I was back on the island with my troops. "LISTEN UP! I'm about to set out on a big mission! I need some volunteers!"

About 75% of the troops jumped at attention. Germa included. About 75,000 in number after the mass recruiting and Germa. Not to mention nearly all of the serious officers.

My eyes widened. "Well I didn't expect that much. Alright people grab your stuff and Reiju? I'm gonna need a bit of your fleet."

"Take it." She said with a shrug.

"Ok. Everyone who is coming with load up on the Germa fleet. We're going traveling!" I said.

Everyone who was going cheered and began to pack their things. Some had one last drink with some buddies who were staying behind. Some pulled last minute pranks. Some just had fun while they could.

Eventually everyone that was going got loaded up on the Germa Fleet.

As we departed I got on the P.A system. "Have any of you seen a different world? Because you're about too."

"THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?" The troops said before I bought a ticket and crushed it.

By the coast of Vale

As we exited the rush of nausea hit the troops like a fuckin truck. More than half threw up. The rest just fainted.

I cleared my throat. Then I yelled so loud it would make every drill instructor in the multiverse snap to attention. "RISE AND SHINE MAGOTS! I WANT YOU UP AND COMBAT READY YESTERDAY!"

Everyone including the previously unconscious soldiers snapped up and got to work immediately.

As they scurried around I opened a telekinetic link with Mercury.

"Me and the reinforcements are off the coast of Vale. Rendezvous with us now." I said into the link.

'Good to have you back sir.' I heard Mercury say.

Wait a minute. Good to have you back?

Oh shit.

"Mercury how much time has passed since I left?' I asked concerned.

'One month sir.' He responded.

'What's happened?' I asked.

'Salem has been making open attacks against civilization, several fanatic cults for both her and Ozma have popped up and began to attack us, and finally her whale has been terrorizing Atlas. But there is one thing that you are going to hate more than anything.' Mercury said.

I sighed. 

Fuck. 'Oh well.'

It's just a few messes. Then I can finally leave Remnant and save other worlds. After this One Piece. After that? We'll figure it out.

(Give me suggestions for worlds to visit)

'We're on our way to you.' Mercury said.

'Good man. You'll be looking for a castle on top of some snails.' I responded.

'Roger.' Was all he said before I cut off the link.

5 days later inside the Germa castle

I was sitting at a round table with my most trusted associates.

Faraam, Quelaag, Artorias, Ornstein, Adam, Whitley, Jaune, Mercury, Genichiro, Emma, Sekiro, Hazel, Roman, Neo, Ironwood, Quelana, Halflight, Filianore, Gwynevere, Lucci, Crocodile, Ohm, Momonga, Smoker, Hina, and finally Junior.