CHAPTER 14- IN THE PARKING LOT

Jesse POV

I opened a conversation with him.

"Ahmm.. may date kami bukas ng mga kaibigan ko pw.." hindi ko pa natatapos ang sinasabi ko ng magsalita s'ya

"No!" He dropped his towel on the table And his face is holding a serious expression.

"I... it's just a fri...." Sambit ko

"Jesse, i said no!" Sambit nito " napagusapan na natin to diba. Hindi ka na lalabas kasama yung Klein na yun o kahit sinong lalaki"

"Can you let me finish my sentence!" Sigaw ko dito " at saka bakit ba galit na galit ka kay Klein? Wala naman syang ginagawang masama ah"

"I don't hate him" sagot nito

"If your not, then why don't you want me to hangout with them?" Tanong ko dito

"Because Klein's a man, i just don't want you to hangout with him alone" sambit nito.

"We've been friends for almost two years! He's been there when i need you! And i dont want him to feel that i am setting him aside now that we're ok" i look at him seriously.

"Honey, trust me. That's not what i mean" he's holding my hands right now. "I just don't want you seeing with another man that i Don't trust after what happened at the resort that night"

"If you were just been in my life for four years, you would have seen how klein means to me. You can't just enter my life and tell me what to do, especially to those people who've been a part of my life when you're not there" i said standing up and talking both my hands from his hold

I get my wallet and my phone to the table and started to walk out of the restaurant. I hate it how our first date ended up like this... Me walking away habang sya sunod ng sunod.

I just feel like i wanted to tell him those things. I don't want him to judge my friends as i am not judging What circle if friends he had.

"Jesse!" He called me but i didn't stop as i reached the door of the restaurant. "Jesse, honey, I'm sorry"

I instantly stop.

Did he say sorry?

He reached my hands and held my face

"I'm not good at telling sorry bu..." Bago pa s'ya matapos ay nagsalita na ako

"I can clearly see that" I already know that, James Keysley doesn't apologize

"Honey, im sorry ok? Believe me it's not my intention to dragged you away from your friends, when i entered your life, again. I made a mistake of letting you live alone in this marriage. Please, give me a chance. Gustong baguhin yung four years na nagkulang ako sayo. Honey, i want to be with you and i want you all just for me" tears are now falling from my eyes.

If i am still not used to have him in my life... Well what's more when he's begging out a chance in front of me. I can't help myself but my tears are now falling.

"James. I...i am all yours from the very start. And i also want to give this relationship a chance. I want us to work" he hugged me so tight " but.ot wouldn't work if you're letting your jealously strikes for my best friend everytime we're takling about him. And for every man who will going to be part of our life in the future"