CHAPTER 20- I'M LUCKY THAT YOU'RE MY WIFE

Jesse POV

"Ms, Shawn, promise me it won't happen again" malumanay na sambit ni James

"Yes, mr. C.E.O" sagot nito

"I'm really sorry mrs. Keysley. I'll promise it won't happen again" pagpapaumanhin sakin ng secretary ni James.

"It's ok. Btw, can you give me an ice for my hand?" I lifted up my wrist

James sighed and pulled my two hands around his waist and engulfed me into a very tight hug and smelled my hair. I hugged him back. I forgotten the four gentlemen that is looking at us with amusement.

"Opps!" I pushed him slowly. He looked down at me with silent question in his eyes. I pointed the four men that is still sitting in the couch.

"Oh! I'm sorry gentlemen" He pushed me more to his side and put his arm at the lower of my back

"It's ok mr, C.E.O we understand you. We're just really surprised that you're already married" sagot ng isang kausap nito.

"Yes. We've been married four years ago, but we'd just keep it confidential and only relatives knew about it" he kissed me on my forehead.

"Oh, so Sweet. Btw, we have to go mr. Keysley. Thank you for your time. We will just let your secretary knows about the schedule of contract signing" sambit nila at nakipag handshake kay James at sunod sakin.

"Mrs. Keyley, nice to meet you" sambit ng mga ito pagkatapos makipag shakehands.

"Thank you" sambit ko sa mga to. Arghh di ako sanay na tinatawag ng mga tao gamit ang last name ni James!!

"Finally, there's one woman who captured the C.E.O's heart" the last one patted James' shoulder. " Mr. Keysley, Your wife is really beautiful. Make sure to take care of her"

"Yes. Jesse is my wife and I'm proud of it" James replied

They soon exited the room. Ms, Shawn entered our room with a pack of ice in her hand

"Here's your pack of ice, mrs. Keysley" sambit nito at inabot na sakin ang yelo

"Thanks ms. Shawn" i smiled. "I just have one request"

"What's it mrs. Keysley?" She asked politely

"Please just call me Jesse" sambit ko dito

"But ho....." Hindi ko na ito pinatapos magsalita

"Please?" I pouted

"O..ok Jesse. And i... I'm sorry for the bruise" sagot nito

"It's okay. Thank you for the ice" i smiled

She smiled and exited the room

Tinulungan ako ni James sa pagmassage ng yelo sa bruise ko.

"Don't worry. It won't happen again" i said grinning and enjoying the concern from his eyes.

"I'm serious, Jesse. Don't let any people hurt you again" he looked at me without any expressions in his face. "Btw, bakit hindi mo sinabing pupunta ka? Edi sana nasabihan ko secretary ko"

"Sabi mo kase diba meeting meaning, mahalaga yun" sagot ko dito

"Jesse, you're my wife! There's nothing more important than you!" Sambit nito. Arghh! Hindi nanaman maitago ang kilig sa mukha ko! Para kang sira! My heart is melting again because of you!