"Why did I even think you will help?"

"I am thinking so too" he nods as he rises from the bed.

"Dante please you are the only one who can help" she pouts.

"No" he refuses.

"Please"

"Why would I even help someone else's child? That's so not me" he grabs the robe and ties it.

"Think of it as paying rent while staying here?" she points and he gasps in shock.

"Have I ever asked you to pay rent when you were staying at my parents house?" he points hands on his chest, shocked.

"I did all the dishes and lied while you sneaked out at night. And remember one time I told them that the condoms you got were mine because I thought it were balloons and bought it!" she shouts at him in irritation.

"As if that lie worked, I was grounded with only father angel as my friend who talked non-stop about the fear of God and unknown and about all the sins" he snaps back.

"Then what about the time, I helped you with that woman whom you used but she was not ready for the break up, you even lied I was your child"

"And because of that I never want to be called daddy ever again"

"Ungrateful soul" she scolds him before she goes to walk out of the room.

"Send me some breakfast, the service in this palace is worse than anything I have ever seen" he points and she slams the door on her way out.

*******

"What the fuck do you all think you are doing?" Dante shouts at the top of his lungs as four warriors holds him dragging him out of the palace.

"Throw him out of the palace doors and warn him to never show his ungrateful soul ever again in here" Crystal orders her guards.

"Crystal you sneaky little....oomph!" Dante groans as he is literally thrown out before he gets up and dusts his clothes, rushing to get to her he only slams in the iron gates.

"How dare you! How dare you treat me the great Dante..." he stops as the guards starts to growl at him.

"Bitch" he whispers staring at Crystal who stands on the steps and watches him.

"You can still help and be back"

"Never, never!"

"Well then, you are banned from entering the palace" she announces and Dante stares at her with his jaw dropped down.

"Fine, fine, I will help. I will treat the boy as if he were my own cum"

"Dante!" Crystal gasps at his words.

"I mean let me in, red. You know I cannot go back to my parents or anywhere except here"

"Should have thought about it before saying no"

"What do you want? Softest feathers this planet has ever felt, warmest blanket? What do you want My fucking Queen Red bitch" he shouts but Crystal does not find it amusing as she folds her hands in displeasure?

"Ignore the words like fuck and bitch just imagine it being beeps huh? Yeah, we cool? I am hungry" he pleads.

"Fine, but you promise to help" she points and he nods his head.

"Okay, let him in" she grins as she turns to walk in the palace and the guard's chuckles as they open the gates for him to enter.

"Those of you laughing now just know Dante always has the last laugh even if it means standing on your grave and doing so" he warns the men as he walks back to the palace.