Chapter 16

Please delete and re add Crystal because of confusion with chapter 16 and 17

Destiny smiles as she swings her legs and watches her brother control the horse, she laughs when he falls off the horse before getting up.

"You are getting old, Connie" she shouts teasing her brother who just silently focuses on his task.

"And you are no fun when Chrissie is not around" she screams which gets her brother's attention.

"And you are annoying me" he sighs.

"Just admit you miss her" Des giggles and Connor groans before he lets go of the horse and walks towards his sister.

"Don't you have eggs to collect?"

"Crops to water, do the dishes, clean the house, yes brother I got stuff to do"

"Then go do it" he frowns.

"Nope, not until you tell me what you are getting me for my birthday" she asks.

"How about horse's poop?" he asks

"Ewe" she scrunches her nose.

"Oh, then cow's" he teases her as he folds the rope.

"You are the worst brother ever" she grumbles jumping off the fence.

"Worms will have to do then" he continues and Destiny groans as she hits her brother who pulls her hair and the bother-sister duo starts to fight, mostly Destiny trying to kick him but she fails.

"I will give you cow's poop as dinner, you just wait" she screams as she stops trying to kick him and turns around to walk back to the house only to yelp as he picks her up at once and twirls her.

"Connor" Destiny screams scared he will drop her.

"How about a sister?" he laughs as he stops and Destiny sighs in relief before she realizes what was her birthday gift.

"Cheap, cheapo brother of the century. I will get a sister sooner or later, so no way" she shouts as she puts her hands on her hips glaring at him.

"Okay, fine, what do you want then?" he asks as he rubs the back of his neck.

"A horse" she grins.

"Horse, we already got one"

"But my own"

"There is nothing your and mine in this house, it's ours"

"Aww, that's so sweet to hear but do not for a second think I will let you sweep me off with your buttery words, save them for Crystal. In case you forgot, I am your sister not girlfriend" she warns pointing a finger at him and he grins.

"Well then I am out of option, horse is too expensive"

"Why is everything expensive for us, Connor?" she stomps her legs.

"That is because it is, now go finish your chores. I have some work at the village" he asks and Destiny groans.

"I hate you, worst brother everrrrrrrrrr" she shouts before rushing to the house and Connor shakes his head as he grabs his shirt and saddle before making his horse listen to him.

*******

Connor whistles as he rides his horse and making his way to the village, getting off the horse, he binds it on the pole and fills water in a bucket. Then he makes his way to the silversmith, he nods and throws few hellos to the villagers on his way.

"Connor, my boy what brings you here" the smith asks and Connor smiles before he pulls out a small bag from his pocket.

"I need you to clean these for me"