Chapter 31: General Wei confess.

Beginne am Anfang

Baili suddenly felt that his apprentice's current posture was pretty pretty.

Wei Xichen knew that Baili was watching him, but deliberately did not speak, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't wait for this person to explain, and his heart became more upset.

"You have nothing else to say to me?" Wei Xichen turned around, staring deeply at Baili.

"Huh?" Baili came back to his senses and saw that this person was looking at him intently, with expectation in his eyes, and immediately revealed an expression of sudden realization.

"Apprentice, congratulations on your successful entry into the training period!"

Wei Xichen: "..."

Mr. Wei was almost laughing at him, he really saw a ghost.

However, Baili didn't notice the anger of his apprentice. He poured a glass of wine and touched Wei Xichen. He repeated: "Apprentice, congratulations."

Wei Xichen: "..."

Congratulations.

Seeing Baili finished drinking, he poured himself a full glass and touched his glass. President Wei raised his eyebrows, took his hand, and brought the glass to his mouth.

"Hey?" Baili watched as his wine entered the mouth of his apprentice, and he didn't react to it for a long time there.

"It's too full, I'm afraid you might spill it." Mr. Wei's expression was calm and calm.

"Oh." Baili nodded calmly.

"I believe in your ghost."

...

This dinner of'to celebrate Mr. Wei's successful entry into the Qi training period' was eaten until nine o'clock in the evening. When the two came out of the hotel, the assistant was already asleep in the car.

The car door slammed shut, and the assistant woke up.

"Boss, you're finished eating." The assistant rubbed his eyes, but he didn't wake up for a while.

"Yeah." Wei Xichen replied in a low voice, without urging the assistant in a hurry.

The assistant waited until he was completely awake before starting the car and drove all the way back to Wei's villa.

"Let's talk about it, what's the matter?" As soon as he got home, Baili sat down on the big sofa in the center of the living room, looking at Wei Xichen dissatisfied.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Wei Xichen sat next to him with a serious expression that Baili had never seen before, and his aura was different from usual.

Until this moment, Baili realized that he never seemed to really know Wei Xichen.

"I..." Baili hesitated. He really wanted to know the reason for Wei Xichen's abnormal behavior these days, but he was afraid that the truth would be what he thought.

"Bali, don't pretend to be stupid with me." Wei Xichen looked at Baili with a storm brewing in his eyes, "I know, you know."

Baili has nothing to say.

He didn't know what was wrong with this. Wei Xichen had such feelings for him. It was obvious that they hadn't known each other for a long time, and they had always been limited to the master-disciple relationship.

"If you don't speak, I will treat it as your acquiescence." Wei Xichen said quietly after waiting for a while.

"Uh, what? What is the default?" Baili immediately exploded Mao and stared at him cautiously, "I warn you, don't think about this kind of thing at will."