11

JayJay's P.O.V.

I'm back in Westport when we pull up to the house. I look over to Shawn, and start to breathe heavily.

"Calm down, I'm sure you'll be fine" He gives me a reassuring smile, so I gather myself and get out of the truck. I go to the back and get the dog. Oh, I found out it's a boy.......

I guided the dog to the house by it's scruff. I open the door and push the dog in. I shut the door and lead the dog into the back yard. I run upstairs and open my brothers door.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I scream slamming the door, and running back down stairs. I shudder in place.

"Really, Jaden, we were just kissing" Sam says obnoxiously.

"Sorry, I just assumed you wouldn't have a girl in your room. Anyways, I need to ask you a question?" I say tapping my feet and pulling my fingers. Just a little ocd-ish.

"Shoot" He says impatiently.

"I was offered to go on tour with a friend, and It's up to you" I say nervously.

"No"

"What?" I say in disbelief.

"No"

"You're kidding me, Mom and Dad said yes, I expected them to say no not you!" I shout furiously.

"No. End of discussion." He says going upstairs to the slutty girl. I walk out the front door and Shawn sat on the porch.

"What'd he say?" Shawn says bright eyed.

"He said....yes" I have to go, even if that means losing Sam, I just need to be away from my past.

"No way! Okay we'll leave next week then, Wednesday around five am" I shriek.

"Okay I'll be ready, I love you" I say hugging him. I rethink what I said. "Oh, sorry, I love you as a friend" I say quietly.

"Bye, love ya" He says winking at me before walking onto the concrete. I walk into the house and grab a bowl and get into the fridge. I through all of our cooked meats into it and turn around.

"Jesus Sam!"

"I know girls eat when they're sad but that?" He says laughing at me.

"Shut up, where's slut?" I ask grabbing another bowl and filling it with water.

"Right here, actually. I know I'm not ugly, but I'm not caked in makeup either" she says giving a genuine laugh. I give a sorry smile and head to the back yard.

"Who's that for?" San asks gesturing to the bowls. I freeze.

"Ummmmmm" He gives me smile.

"You went and got Kananzi and Ginger while you were in Portland?" I chuckle at his question.

"Not necessarily?" he follows me into the back yard and the dog is rolling around in the damp grass. "Sam this is dog?"

"Really, give him a good name" He says laughing. Wow this is going a lot better then expected.

"Um, Tug or Abercrombie, you choose" I say happily.

"We'll name him Tug, and the puppy I got you while you where gone Abercrombie" I smile and hug him, only to realize he's keeping me here so I'll face my problems.

"I love you Sam" I say hugging tighter. "The only other animals I would be happier with are grizzly bears, fruit bats, tigers, or wolves" I say pulling away and smiling.

"Oh, don't worry I'll get you a bat for christmas" He says chuckling, I smile and turn to Tug.

"Tuggers" he stops and stares, "come here Tug" he bolts in my direction and his tongue lolls cutely. "You wanna meet Abercrombie?" I say with a phoney voice.

"I'll go get him" Sam walks in the house and soon reappears with a puppy and the girl. He was a big dog mix that's for sure.

"Abercrombie, the Alusky" He says proudly and puts him down. I kneel down and sit him in my lap. His fur is like angel wing soft, if angel wings are soft.

*****************************************
Wednesday

*****************************************

I wake up to a loud clucking chicken in my ear. I pull out my earbuds and hit dismiss on my cellphone. I grab my clothes at the end of the bed and change (outfit above).

I walk out of the bathroom, and grab my bags. I carefully sneak down the stairs and out the door. I get in the truck my parents bought me off of craigslist. I get back out and go back in the house to grab my phone when Tug sits right on top of it.

I grab him push him off the couch, and grab my phone. I turn to open the door but Tug sat there. I walk into the and grab my two leashes. I hook the leash to Tug's collar, and do the same with Abercrombie.

I walk out of the front door and put the dogs in the back seat. I grab the dog food bag and there bowls, and I set off on my journey to the airport.