"Huh?"

She looked back and see a tail on her, she was bewildered and touched her head, she touched something soft again.

Quickly she went to the bathroom to check her appearance. She had a pair of cat ears that suits her hair color.

"Wha- JUST WHAT IS THIS???"

Not knowing what to do anymore, she went back. She thought maybe she's too tired and that she didn't get enough sleep again so she washed her face and looked at the mirror again. Her fangs was longer and her nails seems to have sharpened and she could hear the people talking outside.

"What the hell???"

Utterly speechless, she tried to calm herself.

'Alright, let's go back to square one. I came in, the cat bite me, I went to the bathroom to clean it, and now I have nekomimi and a tail.'

(Note, nekomimi means cat ears. Neko=cat, Mimi=ears)

"MASAKA?!"

(Masaka= don't tell me?! It is literally an expression of surprise/disbelief)

'It can't be because I got bitten. It can't be right? .. right??'

'.......'

'What is this? Am I a spiderman or sth? Did the spider existed bit the cat and now the cat bit me and I became spiderman but cat edition???'

"JUST WHAT THE HELL IS THISSSSSS???"

She gave up on thinking. She went back to the cafe with tear on her,

"What should I do..?"

Her friends sweats nervously. One thing they had in mind is that she looked really adorable especially with her cat ears going down and the tail that is limp behind her.

The cat licks its paws and stare at y/n as it's tails sways side by side.

Kyouka was the first to go ahead and pet her. The petting felt comfortable and she unexpected purs.

"....."

Kyouka touched her ears and began rubbing it.

Her cat ears are unexpectedly sensitive. She felt good as her cat ears was being rub and she began to purr but sounding like a moan instead (as she is a human). Dazai didn't know what to do in this kind of situation.

He made up his mind, a tough decision. He looked at y/n and began to step forward. He began to start rubbing the cat ear along with Kyouka.

The scene was now, quiet inappropriate for a cafe nor the public. Kunikida, fortunately, stop the 2 from touching y/n more and dragged them away.

The bell of the door rings and the white haired young man stepped in.

"Ah, so you're-... Uh.."

The white haired man freeze on the spot, leaving the door open. The cat jump onto y/n for a second, as if attacking her and ran out of the cafe through the door that was left open.

Atsushi, on the other hand, didn't know what to say, as he stared blankly at the twitching ears and the swaying tail on his friend. However she's in tears and looked quite pitiful.

"... Cosplay? Did Dazai-san forced you to?ರ_ರ"

"Atsushi-kun..." She sobs.

Atsushi looked at the brunette with suspicious eyes, however the tail and ears dropped as if it's alive and that it's y/n's. After they explained the situation, Atsushi was left with disbelief. However, her tail and ears actually looks cute on her and he couldn't resist the urge of wanting to pet her so he did.