Special feeling

(SEXUAL CONTENT 18+)( SORRY, READ THE NEXT ONE IF U CANT READ THIS)( ENJOY OR NOT)

You leaned in for a kiss, shoto responded. His soft lips enveloped yours. His scarlet red tongue was dancing with yours. As you two made out, you pulled him toward you. You fell on your back while shoto was ontop.

Shoto: whats this?

Y/n: today is going to be different

You grabbed a handful of shoto's hair and pushed him down to your penis. His warm mouth on your penis felt invigorating. His hands started to pull down your pants and underwear. Your penis was close to his mouth. He looked like he was begging for it.

Y/n: whats wrong, are you craving it?

Shoto: *nods*

Y/n: how could i say no to those-

You started to smack and rub your tip on his mouth. Teasing him slightly.

Y/n: precious lips

Y/n: be good and suck

Shoto: *nod*

Your girthy cock is now fully covered by his mouth. His tounge slides your member back and forth sensually. His tight throat squeezes your tip.

Y/n: i- i think im gonna

You grab his hair and thrust your cock forward into his throat. Your thick, warm cum fills his mouth. You can see your cum spill out of his mouth. Shoto is out of breath and exhausted.

Y/n: good job, now you get your reward

Y/n: can you turn around please?

Shoto turns around to be in a reverse cow-girl position. He turns his face

Shoto: this is embarrassing, is this what you want?

Y/n: yes shoto, thanks for agreeing

You kiss shoto's cheek and lay back down. You take off your shirt, releasing your erotic desires. You begin to finger shoto, making sure hes loose.

Y/n: your really tight

Shoto: mmMmh~ Ah~

You take out your finger and insert your tip. Giving slow pumps, you start to thrust into him. His warm hole makes your penis leak. Now with the pre cum, he starts to move his hips. Up and down, this continues for ten minutes. The only thing audible is the pitter patter of the rain and moans. Shoto's moans fill the room, echoing off the walls.
                                                         Those tender moans edge you. Holding back as much as you can, you slap his ass.

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

Shoto: AH~ MMM AH AH AH

Shoto: Muh~ More

With the little energy you have, you pound him as fast as you can. His baby soft ass slowly became red as the mark of your hands become visible. With one final push, you cum in him. He lets out one final moan.

Shoto: NNnnngh~

Y/n: Ahhhhmmm~

Shoto's penis twitches as he came on the couch. Soft panting is all thats coming out of you and shoto's mouth. The heavy breathing stops and shoto lifts up his body. His hole is gaping and convulsing, dripping with cum. He looks over his shoulder to see you face.

Shoto: was *pant* that good?

Y/n: y-yeah

He gets off of your hips and falls back on the couch. His legs are trembling and he's shivering. He looks like a cold baby, wanting to get picked up.

Y/n: cmon, lets go shower

Shoto: i cant feel my legs

Y/n: oh umm, let me cary you

You get off the couch and lean to shoto. You get your hands under his back and lift.

Y/n: cmon you big baby

Shoto: was the intercourse good?

Y/n: it felt great shoto, how do YOU feel?

Shoto: well i cant move my legs, and i feel really tired. Also my butt hurts

Y/n: I'm sorry, you'll feel better after a shower

You enter the bathroom with shoto and turn on the water. Each of you walk in the shower with hot water.

Y/n: ah~ that feels nice

Shoto:...

Y/n: whats wrong babe

Shoto: babe?

Y/n: yeah?

Shoto: you still love me?

Shoto had tears slowly building in his eyes. You look at shoto in a endearing tone

Y/n: i love you, and i always will. No matter how hard you screw up.

Shoto: i love you aswell, can i kiss you?

Y/n: *giggle* okay

You and shoto kiss for a long time. His toned body was leaning on you. His strong arms grabbed your cheeks. Saliva dripped out pf your mouth, his tongue fought for dominance

After the shower, you both walk into your bedroom. You look for pajamas but you couldn't find any.

Y/n: oh maan, all my clothes are dirty

Shoto: i have prepared for this

Y/n: huh?

Shoto: open my bag

Y/n: okayy?

You exit the bedroom and open his big black bag. You find sitting at the top, cat pajamas.

Y/n: cat?

You look deeper to find another bigger pair of the same pajamas.

Y/n: you did NOT!

Shoto: i got us matching pajamas because i thought you would look cute in them

Y/n: I LOVE IT

you run back to the room with the pajamas in hand and jump on shoto. One soft kiss on the cheek later, your in matching pajamas. You have a big smile on your face with small blushing. Shoto looks at you lovingly.
Laying on the bed, you reminisce of your parents. You talk about your parents to shoto and he listens. He's just happy to see that you are being open about your feelings. Talking about times you went to the mall, its little but shoto savors every part.
After a long talk, you fall asleep. Your energy is depleted from the sex, talking, and shower. But before shoto sleeps, he gives you one last kiss. Snuggling with shoto was warm and inviting.

Y/n thoughts: hehehe, i knew he kissed me while i was sleeping