Tragedy

You start to walk to the waiting room. It was quiet between you two. Once you got to the chairs, shoto tried to start a conversation

Shoto: y/n im-

Y/n: lets go outside

Shoto:...ok

You both walk outside. You gathered your thoughts and feelings and shoto gatherd his. It was going to be a long talk. You guys find a bench and sit.

Y/n: what the fuck is wrong with you.

Shoto:...

Y/n: YOU...whew

You dont wanna scream at shoto because it felt wrong. So you tried your best to convey your emotions.

Y/n: you knew my mom was in bad condition yes?

Shoto: yes.

Y/n: you also know she was traumatized by that event yes?

Shoto: yes.

Y/n: then why would yoh say something so...so fuck

You were starting to tear up in anger and sadness.

Shoto: i-i dont have a excuse

Y/n: go

Shoto: huh?

Y/n: leave

Shoto: but-

Y/n: p-please leave

Shoto could see your hands shaking. He didnt want to make you mad or anymore upset. He had already done enough damage.

Shoto: ok, i will go

Shoto hesitantly stood up and walked away. You continued to cry on the bench while eternally screaming. This is too much.

You walked back inside the hospital and tried to sit down and wait for a doctor to go to you. It was cold in there, and shoto was already in your mind. How he would hold you and keep you warm. With that thought, you fellasleep.

Luckily nothing was taken from you. Your mind was racing in all the possibilities that might happen. Your still trying to cope with your mom kind of dying infront of you. You wish shoto was here.

Doctor: mr y/n?

You look up to see a well kept doctor infront of you.

Y/n: yes?

Doctor: we have some new to break, if you could follow me

You followed the doctor to this meeting like room. It smelled too clean, it hurt your news. He sat you down in a green chair. It was only you two in the room.

Doctor: this hospital studies western medicine and we are new to this. It seems your mom went into cardiac arrest resulting in her being unresponsive.

Doctor: we tried our best to revive her but she seemed too far gone

Your body was in shock. It was as if your heart got sucked out of you and eaten. But you kept your composure, because you prepared for a event like this to happen

Doctor: do you need time?

Y/n: i-ill be fine

Doctor: ok, time of death: 11:37pm

Doctor: about your father, his lacerations were much more severe than your mother's. He was loosing blood.

Doctor: we tried to stop the bleeding when we got him but the damage was already done. We tried our best.

This was your breaking point, you let out all the tears you had. The doctor waited patiently while handing you tissues. It took you five minutes to regain composure and stop crying. On the outside.

Doctor: time of death: 7:56pm

Doctor: are you okay to walk to your house?

Y/n: y-yeah im fine

Doctor: you are really strong you know that right? You will become a great pro hero.

Y/n: thanks

You got up and exited the hospital. The cold didn't bother you, the only thing that bothered you was his absence.

Y/n: please....please come back

You shuffled over to your parents...your house in the dark. You unlocked the door and layed on the couch. You tried to sleep but it was impossible. All you could see was your mother screams and her cold body. It terrified you.

Its 3:43 and your still awake. Watching YouTube people making mud houses and eating ice cream. Who's going to tell you you cant eat that. No one.
You heard a knock at the door. Normally you'd be scared but your feelings are gone. You got up to open the door.

Shoto: y/n let me talk

Y/n: what are you doing here?

Shoto: i cant live with you being sad. I came over for comfort.

Y/n: come in