hello friend. ellie x Magnus

I got the inspiration from this video about my opt please enjoy note video is not mine all rights go to blue girl starlette enjoy

Ellie pov

I  was in a different universe, luckily I never died, I just hopped my friends were okay mostly Magnus he was sad over my death out of all of them, how did I know? Well the guy cried over my death, I missed him to, ""I'll be here soon Magnus I promise" I mumbled, I saw the portal back to my world, I smiled I grabbed the flint and steel and lit it, I soon grinned and waved goodbye to lilah, she waved back, I soon ran in, and I released I spawned where I died but this time I had my armour and sword on me, I decided to look around, taking out my stone sword I kept walking till I saw a small town was it? I entered through the gates, I hid my face with a hood, I saw a horse I jumped on it and rode it out of town I soon stopped seeing  a portal I went through it seeing too portals with signs, one said.redstonia!" The other boom town I thought to my self on where I should go I decided to visit Magnus, I wanted to tell Him it was me, I made it inside his tower before I fell through the wall onto sand,""ow.."" I stood up rubbing my head before seeing Magnus, ""Magnus?" I asked, he turned"" what do you want?"" He asked,""err I wanted to talk to you for a few moments" I suppose I can give you a few minutes but this better be important" he mumbled leaning against the while he tossed and caught gunpowder"" I took of my hood revealing brown hair and golden armour,""ellie?"" I nodded and he started to sing a song I did the girl parts, we were back to back Magnus held my hand gently, we soon hugged,"" I missed you"" he mumbled. I giggled"" me too Magnus but I won't leave ur side again""  I mumbled and with that I promised to stay with him even till I died, and that was a promise I would keep.