cuddling in the snow- lukesse

Jesse pov

Welp this was not our world, it had snow everywhere, even the trees were covered in snow, this caused petra to laugh when ivor threw a snowball at lukas, lukas rubbed his arm, and threw another at Petra, this soon ended into a snowball fight, even ivor was enjoying himself, the grump never was happy at anything, glad to know he finally is having fun. Smiling I turned seeing a huge cabin in the distance" look!" I shouted, everyone turned seeing the cabin we slowly walked to it, I tried opening the door"" darn its locked" mumbled Petra, crossing her arms over her chest, annoyed, we all groaned, if we don't find a warm place we'd be dead by the cold, I looked under the mat seeing a key I unlocked the doors as we entered the cabin, shutting the door behind us, we all split up to find food, clothes, and blankets, I found a fireplace in the living room, lukas soon walked in with cookies and snacks, I had dvds because there was a tv in the room, Petra rushed in tossing us a blanket each, before she left to find clothing for us to wear, I put on my blanket, still shivering, I wished I got ellegaurds heated armour back at the fortress before coming on this adventure, Lukas handed me a cookie tripping, as he landed on me, I blushed, trying to push him off me, lukas got off grinning, he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall smirking at me that made me blush hard, he soon kissed me, I melted into his kiss, breaking it we sat down, Lukas wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close, he soon let me go falling asleep on the floor wrapping his arm around me in the process, I giggle and fall asleep, happy to know that somebody cared about me and was better then my ex aiden, I hated him he always bullied me at school and made me a laughing stalk at school, I ignored the thoughts, and fell asleep.

Bonus

Petra pov

I was walking to the room with the fire, I saw lukas and Jesse hugging eachother, as they were deep asleep""typical idiots,"" I mumbled chuckling, and turned leaving them to sleep, I guess, they are more then fine, I thought, as I lied down on the couch to sleep.