𝚌ʜ𝙰ᴘ𝚃ᴇ𝚁 ᴏ𝙽ᴇ

𝚑𝚎𝚢🌹. 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

♥️𝙴x𝙲ʜ𝙰ɴ𝙶ᴇ♥️
[𝙲ʜ𝙰ᴘ𝚃ᴇ𝚁 ᴏ𝙽ᴇ]
✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎

𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜
ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀssᴀᴄʜᴜsᴇᴛᴛs
12:14𝚙𝚖
ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴜs

i walked towards my car with my heavy bookbag filled with textbooks, notebooks, and other supplies on my back

i got to the parking lot and i looked around for my mercedes-benz. it was a red e-class cabriolet convertible.

i grabbed my keys and hit the unlock button. as i got into the car, i heard my phone ding.

once i was settled into the car, i checked my phone and saw that it was an instagram notification. i couldn't read the whole thing though.

i unlocked my phone and clicked on the instagram app. i went to my notifications and saw the full thing.

nba_youngboy started following you.

i was confused on why he was following me but i just shrugged it off and turned my phone off before sitting it in the cup holder.

i started up the car and drove out of the school parking lot.

i connected my phone to the aux cord and played my go-to song.

"exchange."

this song was such a vibe to me. no matter how long ago it came out, it didn't matter to me.

"this what happen when i think about you
i get in my feelings yeah, i start reminiscing yeah
next time around, fuck, i wanted to be different yeah"

i sang the whole song word for word until i made it to popeye's.

i put my bookbag in the back seat, grabbed my phone, and got out of the car.

i walked to the entrance and opened the door, sliding my phone in my back pocket.

i walked in and stood in line, looking to see what i wanted even though i already had an idea of it.