Tilting my head for him to have more room. He bites my bra stripe, pulling it a side; off my shoulders. Doing the same to the other side, until his hand goes behind my back. I arch my back feeling him un-do my bra, taking it right off. 

He pushes his lips onto mine once again, after not touching for a second. His kissing was fast, knowing we were both becoming needier from just our touch.

His fingertips travel up my thigh. I unbuckle the back of my skirt, while he takes his jeans off. lifting my hips to help him take it off of me. 

His cheeks go pink, making me become a teaser, "Does daddy have any orders." pulling my hair back, out of the way. He kisses my legs, moving slowly up my thigh. Coming on my stomach, reaching my breast, shoulders, and neck.

"Not a sound from that pretty mouth of yours." he demands, "Got it?"

I nod as he looks down while playing with the lace of my underwear.

"I said got it," he demands once again.

"Y-yes."

With that his finger struts right inside of my underwear, going in and out, knowing he wanted a sound out of me. He watched my every reaction as I arch my back, roll my eyes, and even throw my head back from every move. 

I bite my lip, containing every sound or feeling inside. 

"Leo-" I breathe out, shivering sound.

"Yes?" he smirks, still trying to get a louder sound out of me.

"More-" is all I could say without a noise for him to be specified with. 

His fingers out of me, watching him look at my rising chest at every breath. Trying to slow down my heartbeat, but quickly forgotten about it when his tip enters me.

Slow at first, but the speed fastened itself at every in and out. I could just feel his smirk on his face, while he saw me hit the back of the bench harder and harder on my back. 

He would do anything for a sound and he got it.

It just mumbled out, "Fuck-"

He begins kissing my earlobe, feeling his heavy breath on my neck, "Keep that mouth of yours closed next time."

He pulls out. Getting off me, pulling his white shirt over, and pulling his jeans; before leaving.

~

Draco Malfoy

"It's been almost an hour," I feel myself getting mad at every minute that goes by. Where is she?

Lena and Blaise say she'll come but still isn't here. They have too much hope, she's probably running from what Pansy said. 

My eyes look up from my rings, seeing the brown hair, blue eye girl.

Rowan.

I rush towards her, Lena and Blaise's eyes following behind. "Hey, can we- talk." keeping my tone low and soft.

Her blue eyes studying my face confused why I'm acting so nervous. If only I could explain it.

"About?"

My throat tightens at every word, "The party."

She nods, scoffing, "I already know we didn't kiss-"

I frown my eyebrows, looking at Lena before looking back at her, "What?"

"Leo told me we never kissed."

I stop her, "No, we did-" I clear my throat, "We kissed and you said-"

She stops me this time, "Draco, whatever I said, I didn't mean." I stay quiet.

If I just get over it while she's sober, it's best. Then she'll remember  she won't forget. She'll know how I really feel, how I've always felt. 

It's been since first year, and I've still never done this before. 

I step closer while she talks, "I was drunk, I don't even know what hardly-"

I shut her up, lean to the side, holding the side of her neck. Kissing her. First time that we've both been sober. Her hand held onto my wrist, kissing back. I hold her waist with my other hand, pulling her closer.

We would smile at every touch and move. Her lips the perfect feeling, making me fall in love with her all over again. 

Rowan Bailey

His lips connecting with mine, perfectly. I never knew his touch was soft yet so delicate. It's a feeling I knew I felt before. The feeling I love.

But yet again, I was just with Leo.

Fuck.

I'm exhausted, I'm sorry if it's bad. I didn't know if it should add spice or not! I'm sorry.

Might post a Ravenclaw chapter soon.