23. Take It Off

best chapter so far.

Lena Jeramey

I approach Jaden, after dinner, in a flirty tone, "Hey," Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He put his hand out, "Hey, I'm Jaden."

"Oh I kno- I mean, hi. Yes," I shake his hand, "Hi, I'm Lena."

He laughed. His perfect white shining teeth. They made me smile, "Sorry- I'm-" I'm fucking awkward, that's what I am.

"Don't worry. It's nice to meet you, Lena." he cut me off before I could embarrass myself more, "Aren't you Rowan's friend?"

"Yeah." is all my stupid breath could get out.

He chuckles again, "It's nice to meet you, Lena."

"You too." he slowly walks away, not wanting him to, "Wait!" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "Do you maybe- want to come, join me and Rowan tonight? It's nothing big, just a couple of people, and drinks." I smile, hoping I didn't sound desperate. 

"Sure, lead the way." he put his hand out to the opposite way. I grab it with a laugh and pull him the other way. He sure laughs as well.

He was actually the same way everyone described him. Handsome and very charming. Weird enough a Hufflepuff is making me nervous; but it's nice, you know. 

I would usually go for Cho Chang or even Pansy, but Jaden is hot too. Draco and Rowan don't know that, but I'm sure they'll find out, eventually.

Rowan Bailey

"What the fuck happened to this being a small thing?" My room was packed with people from all different houses. I stayed with my arms crossed, talking to Oliver, "Who even invited all these people?"

"That would be me." Blaise confess. He was sitting on my bed, with glasses on, holding his red cup with both hands. 

I take his glasses off of him, lowering myself down to see his eyes. They were red with his pupils dilated, "Are you high?" He zones out before saying anything, staring directly at my boobs, "Moron." I mutter before walking away, pulling Oliver with me.

Oliver kisses my cheek, before placing his arm around my waist, "I haven't even seen half these people."

I laugh at his cuteness, "Welcome to Slytherin, neither have any of us." 

My eyes caught Draco. He stayed back up against the wall. His hair was messy with light pink cheeks; he seemed tired. planned on asking what's wrong, but I remembered I'm here with Oliver right now. 

The obnoxious voice that's at every party soon enough came.

Pansy herself. 

I don't even get how high Blaise could invite such a person like her. Yet again, I didn't know half the people here. 

Her voice kept hurting my ears as she speaks, "Instead of truth or dare, let's make it interesting." we all wait for whatever nonsense Pansy has rolled up her sleeve, "Dare or Dare. You get two dares, but you can only do one."

People come closer, getting more interested in playing. I knew whatever this was, I would end up doing something bad. But it won't matter if I don't remember, right?