"This 'long story' is piecing together and I don't like it." Kenma sneered, "Give me the clothes."

He snatched the clothes and went into his closet where he changed into a skirt, i'm kidding, sorry- He changed into a pair of slightly baggy jeans, a long sleeve white shirt and a baggy sweatshirt sleeved black shirt to go on top of it.

"Okay fuck wad, i'm ready." He said calmly, walking out of the restroom.

"Wow. You look good." Kuroo smiled, "Fuck, no homo though."

"Whatever, I hate you." Kuroo responded, but he was very much content.

"You love y/n though, right?" He teased.

"A mother fucker clearly wants to get bitch slapped today, so let me just go." Kenma made his way to the door before during back around, "Hello? Get the fuck out."

"What?" The taller males eyes scanned around the room before he realized, "Oh shit." He got off of Kenmas bed and rushed out of his house completely.

You rushed up to Kenma the second you saw him, both of you holding the same blank expression

"Hi kenma." You smile lightly.

"Hey." He smiled wider than you, "You look pretty."

"You too." You smiled back at him, "Wait, no. You're pretty, but I meant to say you're cute or some shit, I don't care."

"It's fine, let's go?" You nodded in response. He extended his hand toward yours grabbing it, "Can i? Or not, this is dumb."

Your smile faded slowly as you grabbed hold of his hand and interlaced fingers, "Sure whatever."

Walking into the Cafe you were met with Tsukishima and Tadashi to also seemed to be on a date.

"Is that Tsukki?" You asked Kenma.

"Yeah. He looks like more of a titan in person, right." He laughed softly, making you laugh too, "Dude why do you laugh like that?"

"Shut up, I didn't come here to be slandered. Feeling like Jean right now."

"Horse face, y/n" He stuck his tongue out, while he plopped down in his seat.

"Shut the fuck up." You frowned at his antics, "Ooh, I'll  get apple pie, how about you?"

"Same shit." You glared at him, "Sorry."

"Miss girl?" You asked the waitress.

"My name is miss toller, but how may I help you?"

"We'll take two apple pies, and an ice tea for me! Kenma what do you want to drink?" You turned to face the half blonde.

"Orange juice." You looked at him like he was dumb, "That's it, thanks."