twenty-eight

| 𝙐𝙆𝙄𝙔𝙊 |

"WHAT? NO, NOT MY TYPE

"WHAT? NO, NOT MY TYPE." Kenma sighed, "My type is you." He mumbled

"What'd you say?" You spoke, "I didn't hear you."

"Huh? I said the games about to start, fix your ears idiot." He smiled.

"So rude to me." You pouted, "Who's the game against?"

"Johzenji High. They're right there." He pointed to a group of boys in yellow uniforms, and one lady manager in a yellow tracksuit, "We've never played against them, so..."

"Wait, Johzenji? Terushima is on this team, ah we love that, well! Bye Kenma." You threw up a peace sign before running up to your mom and brother who were already sat by the benches.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Haruki asked you pointing toward Kenma, "If he tries to pull some weird shit i'll beat him up, k?"

"Haru, you can't even beat me in pillow fights, pipe down a bit." You groaned, "He's not my boyfriend, he's my bestfriend too, he's on Lev's team."

"I don't think he would want to date someone as tall as you, to be honest." He spoke again, "No offense though, boys just don't like tall girls, or ones that look like you." He teased.

"Ah, now I remember why you're not my favorite man in the house." You paused before continuing, "You know what? You're not a man either, boohoo no, you're a little boy. Now if you will excuse me, I need to go find Nadia." You snapped as you walked out the gym.

"How did my mom manage to leave you behind?" You asked Nadia while she was walking like she just ran the marathon

"I was in the bathroom when you guys left, you forgot about me too!" She whined.

"I'm sorry." You held back a laugh, "I was too tired to think straight. How did you get here?"

"I brought her." Someone screeched from a distance, "She was just standing in the middle of the road so I took her."

You slapped your bestfriend over the head, "What the fuck? Why do you just get in random peoples cars?"

"He seems so nice! Look at him." She pointed to the male.

"I'm sorry for the trouble." He smiled, "My name is Koshi Sugawara."

"Cool, were you trying to kidnap her?" You raised an eyebrow.

"No, nothing of that sort. We were going to the same place so I just took her I guess."

"See, he's nice!" Nadia cooed.

"Whatever, nice to meet you Sugawara, I'm Y/n Habia, I guess." You smiled and turned to Nadia. "Code yellow, bitch."

"He's here?!" The soft tone she was once using was replaced by a scream, "Why?"

"He's playing against Nekoma, he's on Johzenji, I didn't know this."

Sugawara placed his back on the wall, paying attention to his phone instead of youe conversation because he's respectful.

-

"Did you tell her yet?" Kuroo asked the pudding head, "You're blushing! Did you tell herrrr?"

"No. I mean I did, but she didn't hear me, whatever I guess." He faltered, "I'm not telling her, I don't even like relationships so what's the point?"

"You won't win her over if you think like that, Chibi." Rooster patted his shoulder, "I'm sure she likes you."

"Eh. I don't care." He responded, "Why do you care so much anyways, it's not like you're the one who likes her."

Kuroo forced a smile onto his face when he met eyes with the younger boy, "Yeah, I know. I just want you to be happy, ok? I'll make sure you're always happy if I need to."

"Whatever." Kenma mumbled, "The games starting, let's go jackass."

"Don't call me that! I'm your senpai." Kuroo protested.

"Oh? Sorry jackass."

"Stop it!"

-

"Calm down, he won't see you, We're in the crowd." Nadia slapped you across your back since you were 'freaking out' over Terushima, "Wait, you're not even looking at his side of the net, who are you looking at?" She grinned.

You shrugged your shoulders continuing to stare, she followed your gaze and gasped dramatically, "You're staring at Kenma?"

"No, shut up." You pursed your lips together.

"Do you like him." She said it more as a statement rather then a question, sending shivers down your spine.

"Ahhhhhhh, no." You smiled, "As a friend, yes of course, but nothing else" You lied

"Mhm sure." She rolled her eyes back, "Oh thank you Suga." She smiled as the grey haired guy handed her a bottle of water.

"Suga?" You whispered to her.

"It's his nickname, he told me to call him it."

"Oh god, goodluck with that."

"This is for you y/n!" You heard a voice yell from the court, teehee, it was Terushima.

"The fuck?" You looked at him, then Nadia, and back to him, then- you get it.

"You said he wouldn't see me, I hate it here bye." You whined as you hid your head in you're hoodie.

You didn't think the day could get any worse, from your mom not acknowledging your presence, to your brother being the usual dick he was, and now to Terushima screaming out your name.

But like usual, you were wrong, it could  get worse since now, everyone's eyes were on you.

"Oh hey look, isn't that Y/n Habia!"

"What's she doing at Kenma game?"

i did not proof read,
do y'all want me to go back to the
chatfic form- or keep writing like this.