The Party

On the day of the party, it was snowing really hard. Peach feared that she would have to postpone the party. Toadsworth said that he was sure that everyone can make it. As soon as all of the Toads have woken up, they started setting up. They put lights all around the boarder of the ballroom, put out tables with snacks, and had a whole playlist of Christmas songs ready to play when everyone came. After that, they got dressed. Every single Toad had a different Christmas sweater on. Peach looked at the time. 1 hour until the party. Wait, Covid-19. That will ruin the whole party! I have to tell Toadsworth!  She ran to tell him.  "Toadsworth! What about Covid?" 

 The old Toad twirled his milky white moustache. "Hmmmm. What shall we do, Princess?" He said finally.

"That's what I'm asking you."                                                                                     

"We could just ignore it! We have one of the best doctors!" Blue Toad chimed in.

 "That's true. You could be on to something." Yellow Toad considered. Blue Toad smiled proudly. 

Peach nodded carefully. "I'm worrying about nothing." She said.  

        There was a knock on the castle door and Red Toad opened it. "Princess, one of the gusts are here!" Upstairs, Peach was fixing her hair and putting on her Christmas earrings. "Coming!" She yelled. When she got downstairs, Daisy ran and hugged her. "It's nice to see you too, Daisy." Peach choked. There was another knock. Peach opened it this time. It was Yoshi, Mario, and Luigi. "Hi you two!" Mario said giving Peach and Daisy each small hugs. Yoshi and Luigi did the same thing.  "Hey guys!" Peach and Daisy hugged them back. "Come on, follow me to the ballroom." Soon, everyone arrived.  Peach was sure that everyone had made it but, she checked in her head, Mario, Luigi, Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Luma, Wario, Waluigi, and 1/4 of the Toads in the castle. (Including Toadette) Everyone came, Thank the stars in the galaxies. 

        The music started and everyone started dancing.   Dancing pairs: Luigi + Mario + Daisy + Rosalina + Luma + Yoshi, Donkey Kong + Diddy Kong + Dixie Kong + Tiny Kong, Pauline + Birdo + Wario + Waluigi, and Blue Toad + Green Toad + Toadette + Red Toad. If you haven't noticed, Peach isn't dancing. Why? She has to keep an eye on the party. Also she was not the best dancer. Peach soon decided that just watching the party is boring. So, she went over to her friends. "Peach where have you been?" Daisy asked her, like the Princess had missed so much. 

"Uhhh, making sure the party was going good." She responded sheepishly.

 "And I can fly to outer space." Luigi joked. 

"Luigi, cut it out." Mario said, a little annoyed.  

"Ok, jeez." 

They continued to talk until they got hungry. Peach ran off to set the table up for dinner. She set out turkey, mashed potatoes, ravioli, carrots ect. "Dinners ready!" She called into the ballroom. Everyone spilled out of the room and into the dinning room. "This look delicious!" Pauline and The DK gang said amazed. Peach looked at the floor. "I couldn't do it without the Toads' help."  Everyone sat down and started to grab food. "Those five were right, this is amazing! We are good cooks." Toadette said after she took a bite. "YUMMMM!" Yoshi said in delight. Everyone else nodded in agreement. When dinner was done, everyone went back to the ballroom. 

"Hey Daisy, wanna pull a prank on Mario and Peach?" Luigi whispered to Daisy. 

"Heck yeah! Whats the plan?" She replied silently. 

"Mistletoe." 

"Oooooooo, I'm liking where this is going." 

The two set up a mistletoe in the doorway to the back balcony because thay know that Mario and Peach will end up going out there to look at the stars with her friends. That way, everyone will see. Now all they had to do was wait...

A few hours after the prank was set up, Pauline suggested that we all look at the stars. Everyone loved that idea. Daisy and Luigi exchanged silly grins as everyone made their way to the large balcony. As the victams of the prank walked in, Rosalina stopped them at the doorway.  (She knows about the prank, too.) "Look up," She whispered. The two looked up and turned 50 shades of red. "Uhh, I-I don't remember putting that up there," Peach said still blushing hard. Before anyone could speak, Mario quickly gave Peach a kiss on the cheek and she fainted. 

In around 1 minute Peach awoke and said dazed, "Umm, what just happened? The last thing I remember is getting kissed by..."  

"You fainted." Pauline said, helping Peach from the floor. 

"Oh. Well that's embarrassing." The slightly dazed Princess said. 

"Princess! Is everything alright? I heard a crash from here." They all heard Toadsworth's voice as he appered in the doorway. 

"Everything's just fine." Daisy said winking at Luigi. He winked back. 

"Merry Christmas, everyone!" The gang said together and then the laughed for a long time. 

Dang, this last chapter had a total of 874 words! That's the most so far! I hope you enjoyed this little mini story. Addio! (That means 'goodbye' in Italian)

~ ThatOnePeachFan