Two Days Before The Party

Peach was nervous all day long. She was worried about how the party would turn out. She had a whole list of thinks to be worried about.           1. Would people want to come                                                                                      2. Would people like the party                                                                                    3. Could she pull off the party without Bowser trying to kidnap her               

She wrote all of this down in her pink notebook.    What it looks like:  

Please don't have a dirty mind

Please don't have a dirty mind. I honestly want this notebook but I wouldn't let ANYONE see it.   Anyway, back to the story. 

Peach tried to push those worries away when she heard a knock on her castle door. She was greeted with a man that looked like some sort of Prince.  Ugh, not now stupid prince visits! I'm planing a party. "Hello, Princess." He says. "Hi," She tried not to sound super annoyed. They spent a little time together but Peach would rather spend time with her friends. She was so relived when he left that as soon as he did, she ran upstairs to group text everyone to come to the castle. A few minutes later they arrived and Peach was thrilled. "Hey guys!" She threw her hand's around everyone's neck's and they did so back. "Lets make cookies!" Daisy shouted and raced to the kitchen. Everyone else followed her. "So, what cookies are we gonna make?" Yoshi asked. "We have to see what she has. Peach, where is your baking stuff?" Luigi informed. "Over there." She said, pointing to a huge cabinet. He opened it and there was about 40 different things in there. "How often do you bake?" Mario questioned as he stared in awe. "Uhhhm...      around three times every two months." Peach answered innocently. "That's a lot." Rosalina said. "Anyway, let's bake!" "Yeah! I'll put on some Christmas music!" Daisy cheered. 

"Just hear those-a sleigh bells jingling, ring ting tingling too. Come on-a, its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with-a you." Mario sang.

"Outside the-a snow is falling and friends are calling 'Yoo-hoo.' Come on-a, it's lovely weather for a sleigh rid together with you-a."Luigi sang.  

"Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up, let's go. Let's look at the show. We're riding in a wonderland of snow." Yoshi sang. 

"Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up, it's grand, just holding your hand, we're gliding along with a song of a wintery fairy land." Daisy sang. moving closer to Luigi. 

"Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy and cozy are we, we're snuggled up together like two birds of a feather would be. " Peach sang, moving closer to Mario. 

"Let's take that road before us and sing a chorus or two. Come on, it's lovely weather for  sleigh ride together with you." Rosalina sang.     And so on 

They were halfway through the batter when a bag of flour fell of the table and created a cloud of white all over the kitchen. When it cleared everyone was covered in flour.  "Achoo!" Peach sneezed. Yoshi coughed. They heard a voice from the doorway. "What in the name of stars is going on here?" It was none other than Toadsworth.

They all stared at each other. "Are you going to say something? Anyone?" Toadsworth said impatiently. "Nevermind." He left and everyone sighed in relief. "We better get this cleaned up." Peach said and others nodded in agreement. They swept and mopped and at around 6:30 pm, they were done. They all said their goodbye's and Peach went to bed.