XIII

I'm getting more used to taking care of the boys, Miya twins even started to call me by the first name, but WHY THEY CAN'T STOP MAKING QUESTIONS. Every time is "why are you so strong?", "Why are you so fast?", "How can you know so much about volleyball?", "Where do you live before here?" and more, I'm getting tired of dodging all these questions, sooner or later I got to tell them the truth.

I heard that my old team started to look for another player. Sooner or later they'll call me to send my ring and Lizzie's ring back to them. I have to be ready to handle this, I'm sure they'll try to convince me to came back to them, that I made the wrong choice. I need to be strong, I'm finally free now.

When we're in the History class, the teacher was talking about Scotland "Anyone knows anything about the culture of this country?" Silence "Right, miss Kyo could you answer please?" Do I look like I know something? Oh, maybe I do.

"In Celtic mythology, the ancients believed that there were two principal gods Cernunus and Morrigan the triple goddess. They believe that is because of them the seasons exist, that's why every year solstices and equinoxes were celebratad" (A/n if you believe in this, I respect your point of view and I hope I don't disrespect anyone who is reading this and also that the history is accurate)

"You're right miss, thank you, you may sit now"

"Have you ever been to Scotland?" Osamu whispered to me

"Yess sir" the questions never end...

At the end of our class, our teacher said that he had an announcement

"Hai, class silence, please. As most part of you know next week we will start our sports festival" the classroom started to celebrate "Yes, yes, I know y'all are waiting for this, I'm going to give this paper to your class' representative, please don't forget to tell him which sport you'll join also I hope everybody knows that if you're already part of a sports club you're not allowed to play with this respective sport unless you're the manager."

What the hell is a sports festival, I turned around to ask Suna 'cause Samu was eating

"H-hey Rintaro, what's a sports festival?" he looked confused at me

"You don't know what is, Hikari? It's a festival our school celebrates, we divide the school into two different teams and we compete in different sports, you never participated?" I deny with my head

"Since when you two call each other by the first name" Osamu asked, fuck he heard us

"We call each other by the first name too, I literally call you Osamu since the begging"

"But it's because my dumb twin brother exist"

"But you also call her by the first name, Akagi and Aran too" Suna said

"Because she call me by the first name and they are our senpais" Osamu have a smirk on his face

"Enough, now we all are friends enough to call each other by the first name, by the way, which sport will you choose?"

"Like every year I will choose basketball and Osamu Handball, and you"

"I dunno, I just discovered that it exist"

"You know, you should do volleyball?" I could feel my heart-stopping

"NO" I screamed unintentionally "Sorry, no I don't think it's a good idea" when they were about to why the bell rang and my phone started to ring. When I looked at the screen grown wide, started to get hard to breathe the boys notice this.

"Hey, I need to answer the phone, don't wait for me" then I ran away from the class (a/n: the next part the characters will talk in English I will difference the lines, the boys don't speak english.)

"What the hell do you want now, Marie? I told you to never call me back"

"It's that how you talk to your captain?" she asked in a teasingly way

"One: you aren't my captain anymore, two: what. do. you. want?"

"Right you probably know why, I need Lizzie's ring and yours too, we're choosing a new player to replace unless you want to com-"

"Fine, just send me your address and I'll send today"

She laughed "You never change Karen" and I hung up

Shit, shit, shit, shit. I wasn't ready, I can't... change my mind. I sit on the ground.

I punch the ground, FUCK

"Hikari, are you okay?" Osamu asked

"Fuck, I told you to go to the canteen without me"

"But we were worried about yo-" Suna said

"STOP. I told you to not follow me, go to the canteen now"

"Are you sur-" Suna asked again

"STOP MAKING THESE STUPID QUESTIONS, I'M FULL OF IT, LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE"

"Tsk, fine, as you wish" shit he sound so angry when I was about to say something they were already gone.

"What am I doin' I shouldn't have screamed with them like that, Suna was so angry and Samu so upset. Shit, how can I face them now..?"

When lunchtime finished, I returned to class Suna and Osamu were already there but they don't look at my face and don't talk to me until the end of the class. I fucked everything up.

To make things less weird, I decided to go to the gym by myself. After everyone was there, it seems they talked during our lunch, cause today everyone was quiet until the end.

I don't want to bother them anymore so I decided to go home alone when they went to change. What I'm goin' to do now?

*Suna's P.O.V*

Why she is so angry? We did something? I did something..?

"Okay boys, let's start the reunion" Kita said

"But we should wait for Hikari"

"You are dumb or idiot? She's already gone and this meeting it's about her, bro" Osamu answered

"Enough, now Suna said earlier she was angry and told to stop making questions and leave her alone, also that she was looking at her phone the entire class" Kita sighed "It's possible that she is getting tired of us because we don't stop making questions about her and invading her privacy, from now we'll give some space to her until she trusts us, who is close enough to her to ask when she looks more... calm?"

"Me and Suna, we're always with her, we're sit next to her after all"

"Me too!" Atsumu said

"No you're going to make to angrier and she'll leave us"

"NO HIKARI CAN'T LEAVE ME SHE ALWAYS TAKE MY SIDE WHEN YOU TEASE ME"

"Then don't forget our plan"

I couldn't control my angry before but I know she is not like this. Shit, now I'm worried, what's happing with this Bunny..?