I

OH FUCK I'M GONNA BE LATE

As I punch my alarm to make it stop I started to run to change clothes and pack my stuff and I thought "I can't be late on my first day at school damn how can I be so dumb". After 3 minutes I run to downstairs, grabbed the first eatable thing I see and leave my house, the only thing I could think is "RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN HIKARI"

But when I was in the middle of the street I remembered "Shit I don't the right way to the School" then I started to look around trying to find some student from the same school as me, then I found a boy with the same uniform and I followed him.

When I arrived at the school all I could hear was screams from a lot of girls "that can't be for me, it's impossible for them to know who I'm yet, right?" I think, then I entered the hall, there were so many girls that I can't even see what's happing so I decided just to ignore it and think where the hell my class is.

I started to walk but I couldn't figure out anything 'cause this place was so big, I'm also starting to get annoyed about the noise then suddenly someone popped in my back asking if I'm lost, he was tall, very tall with black skin and with a nice smile, "damn, with this height I would play volleyball even better" then I cut my own thoughts "I have to stop to think about this sport, forget it Hikari", then I answer:

"You must be a life savior, thank you very much, my name is Hikari Kyo I'm at 2-2 Class, do you know where it is" well it's not a lie if I don't tell my full name right? I want to have peace and I can have it as long as can hide who I'm.

"I'm Aran Ojiro nice to meet you, I know exactly where it is you can come with me I can take you there"

My class was not far from the entrance "Good, at the end of this I just have to run, go back to home and sleep"

When the teacher arrived at the class he started to introduce me "Class we have a new student, please introduce yourself" suddenly the fuss in the room stopped and I started to talk "Hi, my name is Kyo Hikari, yes I'm Japanese, please take care of me" as I finished the sentence everybody starts whispering "Japanese, she doesn't look like Japanese", "but her name is", "she is so beautiful". I started to get annoyed again, I mean I don't look Japanese cause I'm mixed from a lot of different places but still, I'm Japanese.

Then thankfully the teacher asked silently and said: "please Kyo seat in front of Suna, that guy in the last seat" A lot of whispers started again telling me how lucky I'm, I decided to ignore it. I nod and I looked at him before I seat, he looked like he was about to take a nap so I just turn around. He doesn't give me any words during the class, neither am I, I'm not a talkative person when I don't know everybody.

30 minutes later, the teacher started to make questions to the class "So anyone know another arthropod besides bees that also can do parthenogenesis" no one answered, shit, the teacher looked at my direction, please don't make me answer that "Kyo could you answer for me" oh no here we go again, I stood up and said

"Tityus Serrulatus " I said "He is a scorpion, an arachnid, but the difference from the bees it's that the parthenogenesis only happens with the male, the opposite from the bees" then all the class and the teacher was looking at me with surprise and he asked:

"Miss Kyo... do you know Latin?"

"yes, I do, why? It's not the answer?" I said

"Yes, it's just... impressing, you can sit down now, thanks"

As I sat I look at the boy who was sitting next to me, his face was full of confusion, I could say that even the way he was looking at me this guy looks handsome, He also doesn't sound talkative but I thought that one day I have to tell him that his gray hair is so nice. I look at him with a "what?" face then he just turns his face back to the teacher "what a weirdo" I think.

*Time Skip*

When the lunchtime started, all I could do is take a nap, I'm never hungry in the morning so it's not a problem if I don't eat, as I close my eyes I heard the boy at my side talking with the other one in my back:

"OI, do you think that Kita-san is going to make us practicing the whole week like the past year again?" For the fucks sake please tell me they play soccer, basketball, swimming, anything but volleyball

"Probably, even if he tried to practice in 4-3 days Atsumu would start to scream telling that he can't reach perfect tosses with few days, and in the end, we would still have to practice the whole week" shit, why me? I try to run from volleyball but it seems to be bond to my soul

Trying to ignore everything they are talking about, I forced myself to sleep, but it didn't work, thankfully they went to eat and I was alone again.

"I should text Manami that I'm living here in Japan now, after Lizzie's death I just decided to come here without telling anyone" I sigh "she's my best friend too, I have to talk with her...."