CHAPTER 5: ARRIVE TO JAPAN

KHR DONT BELONG TO ME..ONLY THE PLOT OF ' WITHOUT YOU'

Chapter 4: Arrive to Japan

p/s: my bad for making xanxus is completely oc in the previous chapter… I just thought that if Tsuna is evil in this parallel world, I tried to make one of the character slightly different and the choice is Xanxus. All of the flashback will be combined to form one complete part is the further.

Tsuna finally arrives to the land where he was raised after long hour of flight. The other guest in the airport slightly moves away from Tsuna. Despite him having petite body, those cold eyes are what scared them. The tiny boy, giving off an aura that they silently pray that no one will anger this boy.

Tsuna ignored the stare and walking to the black limo waiting for him at the front door. The driver opens the back door, waiting for Tsuna to get inside. Just he about to close the door, he feel two gust of wind entering the back seat just after Tsuna settled himself in.

“Where do you wish to go, Decimo?” asked the driver as he just start driving on the road.

“Take me to Namimori,” orders Tsuna before he slightly glances out of the window. Nothing is change, it’s just the same as the last time he visited Japan. That is kind of good; at least his mood is not being spoilt.

“We gonna have fun here. You will meet our special guest,” whispered Tsuna to no one. The driver looks to the backside mirror, only to see Tsuna muttering something.

“Yes, sir? Anything I can help you with?” asked the driver, fearing if the brunette feels bored. He always hear rumor about if Decimo is bored, he just decided to end that person life. He tried his best not to displease the boss, afraid losing his life.

“Just focus on the driving. Don’t stick your nose on other people’s affair,” growled Tsuna as he glared to the driver. As he noticed the large building known as Nami-chuu, he inwardly sighed. He already comes to the town which not only contains his happiness long ago but also his sorrow.

He scans the paper of the resident of Namimori. He smirks when he noticed the five people newly arrived to Namimori, he knows them well, maybe too well. He bet they gonna have fun too. Four people who once known as citizen of Italy. He is so eager to see them.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Somewhere in France…

“How is she?” asked Mammon as he enters the special hospital room. He could see a man with unruly black hair resting his head on the bed with his left hand is playing with Yuni long hair. The man raised his head and staring at Mammon. Mammon could see from his hood, the man’s sorrow-filled eyes. That man was once known as greatest hitman who never fail on his mission. Anyone who sees that man in this state wouldn’t believe this man, who his name is Reborn, the holder of Sun Pacifier.

“No change,” Reborn answered quietly before focused on Yuni once again. He sighs. It had been almost two years Yuni fall into coma state. Giving no response or answer to them for she to wake up. The doctor also said he should give up because it has been two years she is diagnose to fall into brain dead coma. But, Reborn still no losing his hope, hoping deep in his heart that he could see Yuni blue eyes once again.

“Can’t you let her go, Reborn? It already been two years,” states Lal as she enters the room with Colonnello. Colonnello place the fruit basket at the table before starting to peel the apple.

“I will not. The reason she lying in this bed for two years is because of me. It’s my fault. Why do she have to suffer the pain in my place,” shouts Reborn desperately. He still having nightmare about the incident that lead Yuni to fall into this state. He fails to protect Yuni. It was his fault. He will never stop blaming himself.