➸ "ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥"

♡𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗- 𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂:
@Sora_Sunshine

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

All Blaze can remember that day, there were about eight people in that hallway. All of them had a crystal with all different elements, it was silent until he heard the she-devil say something that made him really piss off. He growled as his one's orangish-reddish eyes turned into a bright glowing red. He also had dark color scarlet red hair and had dark brown skin. As he slammed his fist into the wall.

"I don't freaking get it why can't we just kill him already!" Blaze argued as he was wearing a fire element crystal around his neck and it glowed. The men glare at what they are saying. Like why they would want to keep that monster alive?! He was about to say something until suddenly like it sped up a person appeared and held their arm in front of him.
As he looked up to see his best friend, other men looked down at him with his dark blue eyes once now glowing a golden color, his golden hair was kind of glowing because of the lighting spark coming out of it. He saw a lightning Bolt on his friend's right top arm. His lighting element crystal was one earring. 

"You know why we can't, Blaze" The men snap at Blaze. As he looked at his friend like he was crazy. Does he really agree with them, but he knows this was wrong but...? Is it the right thing to do?   

"Fine.... I guess you are right. Will be just like him," Blaze said as he crossed his arm. But he looked at the ground as he thought of something, but why do I have a bad feeling about this idea. Blaze really hopes that he is not right. But he knows this is the right thing to do.

Later Blaze stands in front of all the element necklace users, he looks at all the council members that are made of the leaders of different Kingdoms. He explained what the plan they all agreed to. After he was done, he saw all their faces. But sure enough, everyone agreed, Blaze thanked them all as he turned to his friend. But there is one thing he needed to do and that is to see Him now....

Blaze walked down the dungeon. He stops at a door being guarded by two knights of the Fire kingdom. He walks up to them as they both look shocked.

"Prince Blaze!" One of the knights who was a female gasped. As both Knights blow down at him.

"I want to see him," Blaze ordered to the Knights.

"Yeses Prince Blaze" The female Knight asks. 

The female knight opened the door as Blaze walked to the cell; there was a man sitting on a stool in the center of the cell and stared at the ground with both of his hands chin up. His eyes were close, but he was singing a song.

"A shooting star will fall from the raven night sky but a light will rise and shine like the sea, Ooh boy who saw the light while journeying to hunt for a silver jewel maybe for his eye~" The man sings but then stops and opens his eyes to see Blaze. He laughs and gets up and walks over to the boy. The light flickered from the candlelight. Two on both sides of the wall. But when it shone on the men; it showed his long black messy hair with bright glowing red eyes. His clothing was if he used to rule a kingdom as a knight.

"Will, Will look who we have there. Hello, Prince Blaze Universe, third son to the Fire Kingdom~" The men blew at him as Blaze just rolled his eyes but looked at the men with pure hatred.

"Cut it demon, I'm here to tell you that the council has decided to not kill you. But your soul will be trapped in all of the twelve..." Blaze says as the men just look down and he thinks about something but he takes a deep breath and then he looks at the other side as his bright red eyes glow brightly.

"You know that Demon can tell Prophecy, right my dear boy," the man says as Blaze nodded but he needed to say it first.

"But first, you know that people are calling you The Cursed Knight" Blaze says as the men look down. He smiles kind of, but he looks up to the sky.

The Cursed Knight said, "We demon turn our Prophecy into Song..." He looked at Blaze before he started to sing a song. "A shooting star will fall from the raven night sky but a light will rise and shine like the sea, Ooh boy who saw the light while journeying to hunt for a silver jewel maybe for his eye. Once they all rise to their goal, all of the tribe will become one again~" He sang as Blaze listened to it and it was really creepy as The Cursed Knight saw his face and laughed a little.

"Ha-Ha that faces your making" The Cursed Knight laughs. As Blaze just looked annoyed until they heard footsteps, Blaze turned around to see his best friend, who looked shocked to see him there with the Demon.

"Oh, Hey Leo..." Blaze said as Leo walked up to them while watching The Cursed Knight who just went back to his stool and sat there quietly.

"Hey Blaze, the other wanted to talk to you about something," Leo said.

As Blaze signs" okay let go," follows Leo out of the cell. In the couple's mouth later, the day of the cursed knight's execution. As all the council and Kyren Knight watched as The Cursed Knight was in front of them all. He looked down as he was thinking of something again until he sang that song.

But this time, he sings like he is singing to himself. He did this while the guard chins him up in the center of a circle. He stopped when he saw all twelve of the crystal elements were there. He looks down and looks at them to realize it was all twelve of them. He sighs but then wonders so much about his life before this all happened. But then he smiles evilly at Blaze when all twelve are suddenly active.

"Ha-Ha, remember what I said, my dear boy. One faithful day someone will find all twelve of the element crystals and I will come back once again. I will meet them, the falling shooting star and the light who shine like the sea!?!" The Cursed Knight smirked until his eyes became white but then suddenly, a red soul appeared in front of them all, it then turned into a small white one and went to a different crystal, unstopping one small red one who went to the flame crystal.

The body of The Cursed Knight became still until he fell to the ground but disappeared into ashes. Now there was nothing else but chin on a pile of Ashes. Everyone looked shocked and horrified as Blaze sighs and just looks at everyone and just shook his head. He walked over to the piles as he picked up the flame crystal that now was a bright scarlet red color. As he put it back on his neck and turned to see everyone who was just looking at him.

"I still can't believe you guys don't know but when a demon dies or dies, they become ashes' 'Blaze also asked the only reason he knew it was because of Captain Kai-Kaiden.... Blaze looks down as he sighs. He looked at the ground for a while, it had been maybe couple's mouth since his death. Blaze remembered that fateful, he was running through Midnight's castle to the throne room. When he arrived, there was Kaiden Graywolf fighting with the Cursed Knight.

As the rest of the group arrived, Blaze looked scared. But when the Cursed Knight saw Blaze. He smiles evilly as he disappears and reappears in front of the Blaze. As he was shocked but thing he knew as he closed his eyes. He felt something warm on his face. As he opened his eyes to see red until he saw it. A sword right through Kaiden's chest, as he turns his head to blaze while coughing out blood.

"A-are y-you o-okay little brother?" Kaiden cackled. As blaze just looks horrified, as tears went down his face. As the Cursed Knight pulls the sword out of them. Kaiden fell on top of him. He stood there until he moved Kaiden's lifeless body from him.

"K-Kaiden..." Blaze shivered as a hit of fear in his voice...nothing happens" Kaiden!! Please wake up!!" He keeps on yelling for him to wake up. He whimpered as he tried to shake him and as tears fell down his face. "Please big brother wake up..." He whimpered. As Leo walks up to Blaze until Blaze looks at The Cursed Knight who has no emotions on his face....

But now there he is, the knight is gone but still, Blaze just wishes he knew what that man means about he will come back. He looks at his friend as they pick up their element crystal. Blaze just smiles, it is not the time to worry about it, after all, it is over.... The Cursed Knight is gone forever.

Or was he?