I could just say that Noah was a friend of mine and wanted to tag along but me and Tyler both knew once Noah opened his mouth, the opposite of what I said would be said.

" He gets on my nerves." Tyler mumbled as we walked hand in hand together to my car.

" I second that. Just try not to kill each other in front of my parents." I leaned my head on his shoulder as we both loathed this trip with Noah. I would of called my mother and explain the situation but I'm afraid my mother wouldn't understand and it would just make things more complicated.

And I already know it will be chaos once my dad sees them both. I can just see him now, a shot gun aimed at both of them, with a mean cold glare but a warm mocking smile telling them if they dare moved an inch; they'd die on the spot.

And I pray that all goes well, but lately things haven't gone my way.

**

We had gotten three hours in on the road, filled with Noah going on and on about the scenery and Tyler telling him to shut up and be quiet or else he'd kick him out the car and leave him behind. But Noah, and the way he loves to grate on Tyler's thin line of nerves; mentions that I would come back for him without a doubt.

" Will you guys shut up! " I yelled loudly at them, the sound of my voice bounced off the walls of my car and scared them both quiet. I honestly had a headache from all their bickering and fighting. Seriously, they were acting like children.

" Alright, I think it's time for you to have a break." Tyler sensed my distress automatically and beckoned me to pull over on the side of the road. We all had made a deal to break the six hour drive into shifts, and I started out first, and Noah went second since he claimed he knew this part of town well.

" Sheesh, Princess you need to relax." Noah slyly said as he leaned forward from the backseat, his breath tickling my neck. I groaned and quickly pulled over and gladly got out the car to trade places with him but not without a gentle brush of his fingers on my bare forearm as we passed each other.

I slid in the backseat along with Tyler while Noah hopped in the front. After his whiny complaint about feeling lonely all by himself in the front, we soon pulled off and continued our long journey.

It wasn't long before Tyler and I dosed off, wrapped comfortably in each other's arms as I sat on his lap and snuggled myself closer into his chest. I was glad that the two of them had finally stopped arguing and now I could get some peaceful and well needed napping time.

But before I could completely close my eyes, I caught Noah glancing at me every few minutes with an annoyed expression.

" What?" I asked my voice rough with tiredness.

" Nothing." I heard him say nonchalantly but the look of irritation in his eyes and the small frown on his face proved that something was in fact bothering him.

I sighed and shook my head, dismissing his complicated state and went back to enjoy my nap with Tyler, who was sleeping like a dead person but every now and then clutched me closer to him.

**

Not seeing my house in four months made me feel anxious for some reason. It brought back old memories and feelings of me dearly missing my parents like a child who was being dropped off on their first day of school.

I was happy to see my parents despite the crying of my mother that was bound to come as soon as I walked in. I was also happy to see my best friend Skylar, I had so much to tell her about these stressful months at college.

As soon as we pulled into my parent's driveway, I was already out the car before it came to a full stop, Noah basically screaming at me for being so careless and not being careful. Tyler was woken up by this and started frantically looking for me, his eyes wide in panic as he struggled to get out the car.