He covered me up and they left the room and I was stuck in place for about an hour.

About an hour after they had left, I finally was able to feel myself again. I sat up, pulling the cloak off me, and set it aside. I quickly ran through the corridors in an attempt to find Draco and/or Harry.

I saw students running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I ran over to them to ask if they've seen Draco but they all freaked out and ran away once they saw me.

I sighed and kept searching. Some teachers were speed walking down the corridor and some students were frantically packing their bags to make an escape. 

Everyone seemed to be going in the same direction so I decided to follow them. 

I made it to the courtyard to see students flooding outside. I looked up and saw a huge dark cloud that looked like the dark mark. I immediately felt a sharp pain in my arm and looked down to see that my dark mark was moving.

He's here.

I saw black smoke all over the place and seconds later, a large group of death eaters, including Voldemort, was standing in the center. Students began pulling out their wands, ready to fight to save their home.

I scanned the crowd, trying to find Draco. I saw his bright blonde hair and quickly made my way over to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and widened his eyes. "Get out of here!" 

"I'm not leaving you!" I told him and Voldemort began to speak.

"Harry Potter is dead!" He says and all the death eaters began laughing uncontrollably.

"As you all know, about six months ago he died right here in your school. I was so fortunate to have one of my newest members kill him for me, right in front of you all," He smiled. "As you might guess, tonight the death eaters will win this war. Join us now and win. If you don't, you'll see yourself dead," He said.

No one moved.

"Come on now. Don't be shy. I won't bite," He said and the death eaters began to roar with laughter.

"Draco?" He called out but Draco froze. He didn't know what to do.

"Come on, Draco," Lucious said and held out his arm. Students began to turn around to look at him.

Draco was about to move but I grabbed his hand. "Don't go," I whispered to him.

He looked conflicted.

"Do the right thing," I whispered and he nodded and stayed in his place. He squeezed my hand tightly and I squeezed back.

"Come on now. You've been so loyal," Voldemort said, disappointed. "Evanora, won't you knock some sense into him?"

I took a deep breath before yelling, "No!"

"No? Wrong answer," Voldemort threatened, pulling out his wand.

I took another breath and let go of Draco's hand. I pushed myself through the crowd of students and stood just a few feet away from Voldemort. Draco followed, of course, I put his arm in front of me to keep me behind him. I swatted him away and took a few steps closer.

"I said, 'no'," I repeated. I heard students start to whisper to each other.

"Now, why would you say a silly thing like that?" Voldemort asked, intrigued. 

"She's so funny!" Bellatrix laughed causing a few death eaters around her to laugh.

"This is wrong. You have no reason to turn up here and torture innocent kids. You've been spending so much time obsessing over a teenage boy just because you weren't able to kill him as a baby. You're pathetic and I'm not going to join you. So far, I've been scared of you. I wasn't ever planning on killing Harry and I had no part in it. For now, I don't answer to you. I don't care if you kill me," I ranted.

"So that's what you think? Anything else?" He asked, tilting his head in anticipation.

"Yes. I have lots to say about you. You are a bully. Why do you do this? Power? Fear of abandonment? I'm sure you could have had a far better life if you didn't turn the wrong way."

"At least I'll be alive in five minutes from now," He threatened and Draco tried pulling me with him but I wouldn't let him. I was determined.

"And at least I'll die knowing I always did the right thing no matter what. At least I will die knowing I was loved. I was loved by my brother, my boyfriend, and my parents whom Bellatrix killed because of a lie. You will never be loved. Never have, never will. You are incapable of love and I pity you. I know that my life is now complete knowing that I stood up to you. The Dark Lord. The scary Voldemort. And I'm proud of myself and I wish I did this in the six months I stayed locked in my room, scared for my life. I'm not scared anymore. I know I'm going to the right place and you, my lord, will not."

"Are you finished?" He asked and fake yawned. A few death eaters cracked up while others were stunned.

"Yeah. I'm done. What are you going to do? Kill me because I told you the truth?" I questioned.

"Yes. Avada Kedavra!" 

A/N: I'M  SORRY I LEFT YOU LIKE THIS !!! new chapter tomorrow tho hehe

love you guys! Thanks for 2k views! 

-nessa <3