5. Fun, lost in blanks.

Start from the beginning

Clingy crept it's cold claw into Aaron's head, and it stung.

"The smile on your face last night showed you were having fun!"
Aaron tried easing the tension with a tease.

"Fun?" Adrian narrowed his eyes. "Don't dare mess with me. What the fuck happened last night?" He bellowed, enraged.

"You were drunk!" he screamed back in fright, then calmed and pressed forward. "You passed out and Mad-Madelyn offered to take you home."
Taken afloat in the same seriousness streaming from the almost violent teenager interrogating him, his response had to follow suit.

"And you let her?"

"I don't know you, you don't know me, why I'm I to oppose in any way!?"
He wished he hadn't said that.

"Fuck!"

Aaron had his shoulder heaved, to shield his face from the raw punch Adrian just shot. It missed him. The locker folded inward, upon impact with Adrian's fist. Adrian purposefully missed; venting out his anger on the metal before him seemed better than the misfortunate boy who got entangled in his mess.

"Fuck it! It's cool now!"
Adrian added, sighed, and smiled.

"Uh?"
Aaron questioned.

"It's fine."
He kept smiling, which made Aaron somewhat unsettled.

With his jetting nerves quenched, Adrian let out his caged mused up breath, then unleashed his fist and spread them over the stinging cold locker surface, brought his face closer to Aaron's, placed his other hand a bit above his head, and drew in his face closer.

Aaron felt his heart leap, bracing against the walls of his throat, with pounding threats to rupture. What is he about to do? Scurried about in his mind. He could also feel Adrian's, slowly calming with his breath.

"You know what," Adrian's eyes pierced his, settling the tanks of ice down the line of his back. "kindly stay the fuck away from me. I honestly do appreciate last night... The bit I remember of it, but I have set boundaries. Don't try to intrude!"

He stumbled away, leaving awe-filled Aaron to feed upon the remains of his back.

_____
It was chemistry. Not the entanglement, the subject. And it was the last one for the day.

Adrian was with his usual lab partner: Yvette.

"So its true.... That you had it last night with Madelyn?"
Yve smirked, and tried teasing.

"I was drunk." Adrian defended half minded, while battling with what looked like a burette, or a pipette - He wasn't entirely sure which it was.

"Yeah.... I forgot, you're a lousy drunk."
She laughed a bit, then continued.
"Remember junior prom? Just two sips of the punch, and your shirts were in your hands and you were screaming and cursing at the principal... Fuckin' hilarious."

"Who fault was it then?" He pulled his head up from the burette and pipette, raised a brow first, then continued. "Not mine! And besides, who gets drunk on punch? It's either you're making this shit up, or the punch was spiked, and I was truly drunk. Besides, If you'd showed up last night I wouldn't have had a night stand with a hoe." He shrugged, then returned to his experiment.

"You were the only drunk one there who drank only the punch, so there's no evidence that it was laced with alcohol."

"Then you're making it up."

"There are clips of the scene, raw evidence."
Adrian only scoffed a reply. "Beside, who was that boy, the one you almost ripped out his throat this morning?"