Chapter 3

Ariana

Everyone stopped gossiping and looked at me with fear. There is something satisfying about people who work for you fearing you. Even tho that man ruined my morning l was now happy. Back in my office and making money. I hear a knock and l know its my assistant

"Come in" l say. She walks in holding a tablet.

"Ma'am Mr.Auderalli is here ma'am" she said. What the fuck is wrong with this man. He is like 15minutes late and his company needs me l don't need them. Can this day get any worse. While in the middle of being frustrated, there is a knock on my door.

"Come in" l say and l wonder who it is

"Ma'am Mr. Auderalli is here" she says and l look at her telling her to go. This man looks familiar. Why do l feel like l have seen those blue ocean eyes before. I am sure of it but l ignore it but then he seems familiar. Wait.....No

"You"

He looks a bit shocked and he introduces himself" Hello Miss Mendoza, l am Adam Auderalli"

Oh that is his name.

"So are you happy so spilling coffee on me" I ask him and he seems confused but then his confusion is cleared when he gets the hint. Does he even know who l am?

"AAAAAAHHHHH. The shouting woman. How are you too and no l am not happy that happened to you. But you are very rude" he says. who does he think he is . I can destroy him and will not feel any remorse. He should be careful of what he says to me. I am more dangerous that he can know. The devil in disguise is me. I smirk

"Look Adam? I do not enjoy someone talking back to me. Apologise to me now or l cancel the deal your choice" l say while smirking. I wonder what he is thinking. He is thinking of what l am thinking l can tell. I was trained to know but no one can tell what l am thinking.

"Miss Mendoza you cant be serious.

"Oh Adam l am as serious as death"

"Business for me is a serious matter. Whoever makes me mad always pays and you are in the same position. Make your choice" This is still a win-win situation for me. If he is too arrogant for his own ass then l will not help them and if he says what l want from him l get satisfication in my heart.

"I am not sure what to say Miss Mendoza. This is for my father. You cant expect me to do that" he says

"Just say sorry and we will move on. You have 5 seconds do not waste my time" l say and move to my desk. I actually have a lot of work and he is wasting my time.

"5.....4......3"

"Wait. I am sorry Miss Mendoza. This morning l ruined your morning and attire" He says. I can tell he hates it but l love it. Making a man do what l want. If l am going to be working with this doofus he needs to be more respectful. His life might depend on it.

"Well that was not so hard was it huh? Sit and let's do this. You are not worth my time" l say and he sits down. He mutters something. I do not hear what he is saying as l busy focusing on my laptop. Running public and private businesses is hard.

"Now this is easy. We both sign and tomorrow l meet you for more information. Do you agree"

"Wow you are actually smarter than l thought" he says

"Well unlike you Adam l do things my own way. I am strong confident and do not let stupid things like men distract me" L say and fold my hands. "You are a spoilt brat but l am a hardworking 25 year old woman" I tell him in straight confidence. He should think before he speaks next time.

'Well you are certainly are something else"He chuckles. What is wrong with him. He gets up and says "I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. How about in the afternoon. Around 12.30 perharps" he then blows me a kiss.

"It will only be for business. I am not one of those bimbos you keep around" l shout as he leaves. He only chuckles and says 'See ya"

Well tomorrow will be a nightmare. What have l done to meet him.

ADAM

I walk out of the shouting lady's office and my driver is waiting for me. I greet him and get in. I start to think about Ariana. Meeting her was hectic but fun. She looked so in control. I love that about a woman. The way she talked and walked. HMMMM. Her lips were smeared with red bold lipstick. They looked so beautiful and plump. Her clothes were hugging her curves so well. Something about her was so different. Wow l am going crazy thinking about her. But whre have l heard about her before the meeting

I am interrupted by a phone call and my day has been made. It's Nicole my new girl.

"Hi daddy"

"Hello beautiful. How are you today"

"Not well. I am in the mood and well you are talking to me so.....

"Say no more mi amore. I will be there in 10 minutes"

"Hurry up l need you baby"

I smirk. I tell my driver to go to her house. I will have a good time tonight.