Saturday 15th December [Adrien]

Start from the beginning

"Hey Bug, the message you sent me Thursday night?"

She was relaxed on his shoulder. He could tell she was as edging to a state of tiredness. She let out a 'hummmm' noise to let him know she was still awake and listening.

"What did it mean?" She grumbled on his shoulder and began to shift so her head was in his lap. Her hair was down and fanned out around her like a blue glowing halo.

"I was drunk and I can't remember, but I figured that obviously something happened with someone close to me that made me think I'm close to finding you out. So watch out cat-boy. I'm days away from making you mine."

He began to laugh. There was something so joyous about her messing around with him. She really made his heart flutter, and now he was starting to receive it from Marinette too ... well ... life had never been sweeter.

"So do you think I'm the same as I am in costume?" He asked, completely intrigued by her answer.

"When I was fourteen I did, but now ... well I'm not too sure. I mean I'm quite sure that you're the kind, caring kitty that I know and love but I think there's something more reserved about you in your civilian life."

"Just like you being a complete klutz?" Marinette's eyes widened.

"How rude!" She responded before breaking into a laugh. "What I meant was, I bet your just as handsome and swavie, however you also have a smart side. I can imagine you wearing a business suit and bossing people around."

"Ooooo you're getting hot there Lovebug!"

"It's the thought of you in a suit." She sighed, before looking into his eyes and bursting out into laughter.

"No leather fetish then?"

"Kitty, I've been looking at you in that outfit for years. You may as well be wearing jeans and a jumper by now." He took the moment to attack. Tickling her in the ribs.

She squealed at the sudden impact and tried to move away, causing her to sit up too sharply and knock Chat backwards onto the rooftop.

Ladybug was straddling him. The girl of his dreams was sitting on his lap. All he could do was smile and calm himself from laughing at her. Her hair fell around her shoulders as he continued to stare at her, she looked like an angel as the moonlight shone down on her. There was always something about Marinette and the moon. She just fit with it so well, the colours, the shine ... it was perfect just like she was.

Before he could think of anymore romantic comparisons between Marinette and other worldly objects, she did something unexpected. So unexpected he would have given anything for Alya to be there filming for the Ladyblog. She kissed him.

Sweet Marinette Dupain-Cheng, strong Ladybug protector of Paris kissed him. A lonely messed up kitten trying to survive in the big bad world. She kept her hands on his chest as she leant down, allowing his hands to hold onto her waist.

She pulled away, eyes closed and smile on her face. He was quite sure he had died and gone to heaven.

"You're beautiful." He whispered to her, moving a stray piece of hair behind one ear.

"We could do it more if you just told me who the hell you are."

Groaning, he sat himself up and looked into her eyes. She remained straddling him, arms over his broad shoulders.

"Chat come on please! At least give me a clue if you want me to play this game."

Chat Noir pursed his lips and looked out at the view in front of him. He needed to think, and in all honesty he wished he could speak to Plagg. It was less than ten days until the masquerade gala. Perhaps ...