Christmas Special

Credits to @arminslov3r for proofreading and helping out my dry words. Follow her :D

Hyunjin POV

I looked at the sleeping beauty sleeping next to me. He was so so beautiful, how would my life be if I hadn't found him?

I gently caressed his soft cheeks before placing kisses on it a few times. "Doll, wake up" I whispered in his ear quietly. Jeongin stirred in his sleep for a few seconds before finally opening his eyes, gosh I feel like I gazing into the whole universe in his eyes...so so ethereal. 

"Jinnie~ I don't want to get up" Jeongin whined like a child. 

"Come on Doll. It's Christmas and I have a very special present for you, unless you don't want it of course" I chuckled, earning a slap from Jeongin and a "No, No I want it". My love for him was inevitable... and today I was going to secure our love.

We quickly got dressed before Jeongin dashed into the living room with a wide grin on his face looking for presents but the grin soon dropped when he saw that there were no presents under the Christmas tree.

"Jinnie you're a liar" Jeongin huffed, stomping his feet and crossing his arms. "There's no presents"

"Doll, you remember what day it is?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his small, delicate body. Jeongin thought for a few minutes before shaking his head, not realising how special the day was.

"It's our anniversary...Last year, when it snowed you were the first thing I saw and this year the exact same thing happened but this time we'll be one again"

I pulled Jeongin closer, cupping his face before smashing my lips into his. We shared a passionate and beautiful kiss before we pulled apart for air.

"Hyunjin-" I cut Jeongin off with another kiss, pulling him even closer. "shhh, Lets go get your present. yeah?" I hushed as I grabbed both our coats then hurried us out of the house and into the car.

"Where are we going?" Jeongin asked quietly as he interlocked our hands.

"That's a secret" I answered. Truth to be told I didn't know where to take Jeongin at first until my braincell thankfully got together and thought of a quick plan. I pulled up into the car park of AstroSung Café. Then let Jeongin out of the car and made our way inside.

"Hyung, what are we doing here and is this my present?" Jeongin asked as we sat down. "Nope, Do you remember the night of Jackson's party? This is where it all started" I answered, placing my hand over his. 

"OMG! Hyunjin, Jeongin merry Christmas. Do you want the usual?" Jisung asked, slightly fangirling over us. 

"Yeah sure, also how's Minho?" I questioned. "He's fine actually, you'll be surprised at how protective he is of Kyeomji now" Jisung chuckled before going to take other orders.

We waited in silence until our food came.

Because I'm that type of boyfriend, when our food arrived and Jeongin started eating

Because I'm that type of boyfriend, when our food arrived and Jeongin started eating. I secretly started taking pictures of him. Oh, how cute he is.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jeongin asked, not realising my actions.

"I will but it's much more fun watching you eat" I laughed then taking a bite out of the pancakes. Once we were done, I saw that Jeongin had a smudge of chocolate foam on the corner of his lip. I leaned closer and wiped it off the corner of his lip, then I licked the foam off my thumb. Jeongin's face went bright red as he covered his face with his sweater paws. We then got up, paid for the food and made our way back inside the warm car.

Next, I drove us to Yellow Wood park, where we built a few snowmen, well cough cough snow children that we might have in the future. The thought made me smirk a little.

-Time skip to 5hours later-

"Hyung~ It's getting dark we should go" Jeongin said with concern. As he was about to leave but I quickly stopped him in his tracks.

"Jeongin, Do you trust me?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Of course I trust you" Jeongin replied. I took that as a cue to take the blind fold out of my pocket and to tie it around Jeongin's head. "Hyunjin?!? what are you doing???"

I ignored him as I proceeded to pick him up by the thighs and head to the lake which was in the heart of the park. Although, my fingers were frozen, my heart was warm, and heated my entire body making that feeling inside me burst even more.

 Although, my fingers were frozen, my heart was warm, and heated my entire body making that feeling inside me burst even more

When, we got to the dock I put Jeongin down slowly. Everything was in place and perfect. I couldn't wait but what if Jeongin is displeased? it would be a shame but there's only one way to find out. 

"Don't take the blind fold off until I tell you to" I said as I got on one knee and took out the velvet laced box from my other pocket.

This was it...

Jeongin POV

I felt a little nervous, what if Hyunjin was planning to stab me and bake me in his special Hwang cupcakes and use my blood in wine?!? OH MY GOD, THIS IS A BAD IDEA?!

"Doll, you can open you can take the blind fold off now"

I froze at the sight.

"From our past life and now I've always loved you dearly. I can't express how much I cherish you, it's impossible to simply describe it in words, I  want to stay by your side for an entire life time, and be able to call you...Hwang Jeongin , so will you, Yang Jeongin. marry me?"

I felt my breath get taken away when I saw the velvet laced box and Diamond ring contained in it I felt as if the world had seemed to stop. I tried to contain my tears in, but I had already felt the cold trickles of water making their way down my face. How could I keep this in forever?

"A MILLION TIME YES" 

I felt my feet get lifted off the ground as Hyunjin spun me around in the air then engulf me into a tight hug. Oh, how could this day get any better?

"This is the best Christmas present ever. I love you so much" I whispered whilst I leaned into his embrace. "I love you more...Hwang Jeongin" Hyunjin whispered back before lifting up my chin and kissing me passionately.

Hwang Jeongin, I like it, it suits me.

(hA so like the night didn't end there and they had some fun- In bed- HAHAHAHAHA Merry Christmas and have a happy new year as this is the last chapter in 2020) 

25/12/2020