Why?

not me crying already even though I haven't written anything 😥

StrayWeebs presents Rewrite the stars

--------------------------

Past Life..

"I LOVE HIM AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME"

I ran out of the house with tears blocking my vision. Thoughts raced all over my mind as I pushed past the crowd of people, my mindset was slowly shutting down and I knew if I didn't act fast I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to...him.

I knew we couldn't be together but I felt as if he was my Romeo to my Juliet. I couldn't help but be attracted to him like a bee to a beautiful flower and I knew he felt the same.

Why?

Why did I meet him on that night?

Why did I fall in love?

Why did he choose me over her?

Why did we sneak out that night?

Why...Why did we make love?

Why?

WHY IS MY LIFE CRUMBLING DOWN NOW?

I ran up to the cliff only for my legs to give up on me and crumble down

Why?

"Innie?"

Before I knew it I was pulled into his embrace...My safe place which I dearly loved.

"Doll, why are you crying?"

"she's going to kill me Jin, It's all my fault I want to end it all"

"Oh doll, it was my fault not yours I snuck out that night to go see you purpose"

"but why?!"

"You caught my eye when I first saw you in the market"

"Really?"

"mhm"

"YOU LITTLE BITCHES I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU BOTH"

Shit. Why was I cursed with a homophobic mother?

 Why?

Why?

Why?

"Hyung I think it's best I... yeah"

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me on this one, I promise that I'll find you on the other side my love"

"Well if your going to jump then I am too"

Jin kissed my forehead, then my nose, then my lips. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I knew I was going to miss the feeling of his sweet lips on mine when its all over but I don't want to live a life of getting beaten and treated like a slave for my sexuality. 

"To infinitive and beyond Doll"

I gasped when I heard those heavenly words I held onto him tighter as I felt the frozen waves cut through us like sharp knives

"I'll see you soon my love"

Darkness...

Did it hurt to die? No but what did hurt was that I was the cause of both our deaths.

--------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is short but like oh well 

Not edited