Sweet Iced Tea - Candyman

(Crossposted on Tumblr <3)

His hands ghost over your side as he takes a deep breath in, inhaling your scent with a low growl in the back of his throat. Oh how he missed your scent, he knew you could feel the soft scrape of his hook against your arm, but like always you chose to ignore it.

For once he'd wish for you to whisper his name in the mirror, so he could hold you properly and allow you to see him. His gentle goading never seemed to work, you'd never even uttered his name, even if he begged. Daniel wondered if you were frightened of him, he doesn't see why, seeing as he'd never dare lay a finger on you in harm.

Your eyes gently rested on the space behind you in the mirror, as if you could see him standing behind you, gently caressing your curves as he made himself at home with your presence, slowly, his hook gently raised your chin, and before you could stop yourself, you noticed the words spilling from your lips.

"Candyman.."

"Candyman.."

"Candyman.."

"Candyman.."

"Candyman.."

Daniel let out a sigh of pleasure as your eyes widened upon seeing him, a deer frozen in the headlights, you were just as cute too. He pressed a gentle kiss to your lips, the faint honeydew taste of your lip balm new to him, he welcomed it, it reminded him of sweet, sweet iced tea.