The Drive of the Knife - Billy Loomis

(Crossposted on Tumblr <3)

His eyes flicked to the clean blade pressed firmly against your neck, he watches the skin there, how it moves ever so slightly because of your hammering pulse. It pleased him to have this effect on you.

You gulped. You knew Billy loved to play games with you, watching your eyes shine with either fear or cunning depending on what situation he had cornered you in. Today it was fear.

Although you knew he'd never hurt you too bad, no, he had too much of an infatuation to be able to do that, it'd hurt him too much, and he dislikes it. So he keeps you around just to tease you.

Billy moved his hand slightly, the blade starting to dig into your neck a tad bit more, you felt the familiar sting as a small amount of your blood coated his blade, and with a familiar grin he pulled it back to lick the blood off almost tantalisingly.

 He let out a breathy laugh before slamming his hands on the wall above your head, and by instinct you tilted you head to the side, feeling his breath hover over the small slice on your skin, before his tongue lathered over it and swiped up the blood.

You saw remnants of your blood on his lips as he pulled back, knife placed precariously on his lip as he smiled up at you, "You know I can't handle it when you look at me like that."