Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger

Start from the beginning

Gravity...

Traitor...

Killer...

"

Gravity... Traitor... Killer...?" Izuku uttered. He looked around to see who sent the paper to him but no one is suspicious from his sight. He started to feel nervous because Mina is still not yet back with the class.

"In 10 minutes, all of the students who passed should head to Stadium B for the final exam." An announcement was heard by everyone in the lounge.

"All right! I'm ready to kick some ass into the next one!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Me too! What would it be?" Sero asked.

"Tsuyu, I'll be back." Izuku said and leaves.

"Oh... okay, Midoriya." Tsuyu said. She looked at Izuku and started to realize what's happening.

'Using this ability, I can see what happened and why this paper showed up on me by scanning the whole area.' Izuku thought. His eyes glowed red and his whole vision turned red and everything can be seen behind walls. He walked around into the areas where students are rare to see to pass through and he saw a body inside the storage room and can't recognize whose body it is.

'A body? Don't tell me...' Izuku thought nervously. He slowly opened the door of the storage room and sees the newly dug ground. He uses his ability once again but was unable to recognize whose body it is. Before he can reach the ground with his hand, someone touched his back and he quickly reacted to it by swinging his arms back and locks the leg of that person who is known to be Iida.

"M-M-Midoriya! It's me, Iida!" Iida said.

"Iida?" Izuku asked and releases Iida.

"What are you doing in here? The next exam will start. Let's go." Iida said.

'Should I trust Iida? If I tell him that there is an unknown body behind me, will he report this to the heroes quickly? No, I think he'll listen to me and we will be able to know who owns this body.' Izuku thought.

"Iida... I have to tell you something. Important that I assume that I can trust you with this." Izuku said.

"O-Oh... sure. What is it? And why is the storage room...opened? What is that?!" Iida asked in shock and Izuku covers his mouth.

"Don't yell, Iida. This is what I'm trying to say to you. There is a body under this ground. And I want you to join me in this one." Izuku said.

"Body?! Wh-Whose body is it?! We need to tell this to the heroes!" Iida said.

"No! If we'll tell this to the heroes, the culprits may regroup and create a new plan on their objectives. We have to keep this on ourselves." Izuku said.

"So you're saying that there is an... impostor on the heroes?" Iida asked and Izuku nodded.

"Now, I want you to be a lookout for me. Can you?" Izuku asked.

"Y-Yeah." Iida replied. Izuku started to dig the ground and he saw a pink foot on it. He widened his eyes in horror as he starts to know who owns the foot. He digs faster and his beliefs were true. He saw Mina's face covered with soil and her eyes can't be seen anymore from her face. He tries to lift the head Mina but he felt that the neck was twisted. And this is where he started to cry in horror.

"I-I-I-I-Iida..." Izuku stuttered.

"What's wrong, Midori--" Iida stopped as he saw Mina's twisted body on the hole and naked as well.