the begining

Abuse, such a hard thing to talk about.

Very few people come across it.

Well that's a lie a lot of people do they just don't realize it until later on like I did.

Being an abuse victim.....it fucks you up. You learn not to trust people or get close to anyone because the person doesn't just steal your power and independence, they steal your innocence.

Being an abuse victim it's like being in a dark room with nothing but your greatest fear, were you feel nothing but a deep dark cold surrounding you. All you feel is a fear so intense you just want to scream and cry and apologize for everything and nothing just to try and make it go away, but it doesn't and your composer is hard as stone. It slowly walks around you and you hear it's heavy foot steps as it slowly circles you like you're pray, getting closer and closer until you feel it brush against the soft skin of the back of your hand.

And just that small touch ruins your stone cold composer and you start to scream, beg even for it to go away.

Every day you walk on egg shells around that person doing anything and everything to keep the person or people calm.

Well I'm here to tell you my story and how from the brink of death I found someone who saved me.

Well here I go, my name is Wallow Tobias Night and I am a victim of mental, emotional, and physical abuse by my own darling mother.

A/N

OKAY ITS ME so as I said I have multiple stories going on and I ddecided I'd post this one! This will also be a slow updated story but I've got a few chapters going.

so for the time being you'll get some updates every one or two weeks.

(OUR LOVELY LITTLE WALLOW>>>)