Chapter 22: It hurts!

Start from the beginning

"Not at all, Dolores" professor said climbing a stair." Merely your medieval methods."

"I...am sorry, dear. But to question my practices, is to question the Ministry, and by extension the Minster himself. I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty." The pink toad said.

"Disloyalty." Professor said as she climbed down a stair.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action" Umbridge said.

Time Skip

Its been few days and the pink toad has beentaking over the school. She has been taking over the school. She has been appointed to the post of Hogwarts High Inquisitor. 

One day we were in our potions class with Snape.
"You applied first for Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?" she asked Snape.

"Yes." Snape said.

"But you were unsuccessful?" she asked him.

"Obviously." He said. Ron snickered, which Snape noticed and hit him.

She banned the Weasley Products!! What in the name of Merlin is her problem in life!! The Twins were furious with her!

Everyone was gathering outside. I was curious to know why the students had gathered over there. I saw Fred and George and walked over to them.

"What's going on?!" I asked them.

"It's Professor Trelawney." They said in unison as I stood in front of them.

Filch had brought her trunks outside. She was banishing her from the grounds, how could she do that?! Then the pink toad walked towards Professor Trelawney.

"Six...sixteen years I've...taught and lived here. Hogwarts is my home. You...you can't do this." Professor Trelawney.

"Actually I can" Umbridge said.

"You can't just...." I said as I came forward, but Fred pulled me back, away from the crowd.

"Fred! She can't do that!!" I said as he pulled me back.

"What are you going to do!? Hit her like how you hit Draco!?" he asked.

"I'd rather do that!" I said walking away from him.

"Ann!! She might expel you!! You think we want her to do that!? You think we don't want to step forward!?" Fred said pulling me back again.

"Freddie...Ann...It's Dumbledore!" George said. We walked towards the crowd and saw Dumbledore speaking to Umbridge.

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster." Professor Dumbledore said.

"For now." she said, with the evil look on her face. What did she mean by 'for now'!? Don't tell me she has plans on becoming the Headmaster!

"Don't you all have studying to do!?" Professor said as he walked inside. All the students too walked inside.

We too were walking back when someone called me. It was that pink toad again.

"Miss Anderson!?" she called out as the three of us turned back.

"Weasleys leave us!" she said. I looked at them as they hesitantly walked away from us.

"Yes?!" I asked her.

"I want you in my office, in an hour." She said.

"Yeah okay!" I said turning away from her.

"Don't turn your back on me!" she said. I turned towards her.
"We are going to have a good, sweet conversation." She said with the same evil smile.