Shaking your head, you form a small smile. "I'm alright. Thanks Asahi." Azumane furrows his brows together, not completely accepting your answer but he doesn't press further.

"Make sure to come inside." He gently squeezes your shoulder before going back in. The door softly closes after Azumane slips inside. Several members of the volleyball team, family, and friends, have arrived and are paying their respects inside.

You've glued yourself outside the entire morning. You don't have the courage to see your grandfather right now.

Inhaling deeply, you smell the rainy air with closed eyes. The soft pitter patter of the rain hitting against the roof of the funeral home eases your nerves slightly. But the bitter feeling of the wind on your skin reminds you of how lonely you feel right now.

"Ah, hello Y/N." A low voice speaks up to you. You slowly open your eyes to see a familiar pair of cat-like golden eyes under a black umbrella. Kozume closes his umbrella and sets it to the side with the other umbrellas. Kuroo steps up next to Kozume a few seconds later.

You meet Kuroo's eyes briefly before bowing to the two.

"Thank you...for coming." You force a small smile. "Everyone else is inside if you want to see them."

Kozume nods his head, he looks over at Kuroo before walking in. You half-expected Kuroo to follow after Kozume but he idles in front of you. You cast your eyes to the side, feeling his hazel eyes on your face. "Do you need something?" You speak curtly.

Y/N's cold tone sends goosebumps down Kuroo's arms. He clenches his teeth, trying to form the right words to say. But his words fail him and he's left standing there. Watching Y/N pretend to be strong.

He notices the goosebumps on her arms and the lack of proper warmth covering her frame. Quietly, Kuroo takes his tuxedo jacket off but Y/N raises a hand to stop him.

"You should go in. Your parents are in there with mine."

Kuroo lowers his eyes to the jacket in his hand. He unwillingly puts it back on and nods his head. "Are you going in too?" After being silent, Kuroo speaks up towards her. She doesn't react to his words and he's left feeling helpless in his situation. Even now, he's only causing her trouble.

The sound of the door opens, catching Kuroo's attention.

"Y/N, your parents are about to give a little speech. Do you want to come in now?" Azumane calls out to Y/N. His eyes glance over to Kuroo and he forms a gentle smile. "Oh, Kuroo. You should come in too." Seeing as though Y/N is glued to her spot, Azumane leaves from the door to walk over to her.

"Let's go, okay?" He whispers softly to her, easily lacing his fingers with hers. Kuroo watches the two walk past him. His eyes narrowing in on their intertwined hands.

Are they really dating like Yaku predicted?