Radha walked inside her house after a long day of work. She put on her slippers, kept the keys on the key holder, and walked inside the house to see her father praying in front of God.

She took the glass kept on the table, wiped it with a tissue, and then filled it with water. She was drinking it, but her gaze was on her father, who hadn't turned around once in acknowledgement.

"You must have something to ask me, right, papa?"

"You haven't given your board exam papers and come home to ask you how was your paper. At one time, even that was easy, but how was the boy...this question would be..."

"Did not like him."

Her father gave a tired smile, "Nothing new...as always." He folded his hands in front of God for the last time before turning to face his daughter. "Can I know the reason?"

"I did not like the slogan that was written on his t-shirt." 

Saying thus, Radha walked away from there.

"What?!" her father asked with an incredulous expression on his face. "At least have the courtesy to give a proper reason. Did not like the slogan that was written on the t-shirt? Is this even a reason?!"

He turned towards the temple again and addressed God, "Look, look at her. Now I am tired. I am...you only do something now."

At Ghanshyam's house,

Everyone is waiting for Ghanshyam to come home. His mother, Devaki, is pacing around the room.

"Where is this boy?" she muttered, tensed.

"Now whatever happens," Vallabh kaka, that is Ghanshyam's uncle, said, "Let us take it sportingly. Ghana is still young. Even if 5 years go by, he will still get proposals for marriage."

Kuhu let an inaudible gasp at that comment while Devaki panicked. 

"Why are you saying like that?"

"Let it go," Vallari said suddenly, "Don't take his words to heart." She gave a piercing glare to her husband, "He doesn't understand, he always does this. Even while watching the cricket match, he keeps on saying that we will lose, we will lose...thinking that we will win the match."

"Dada (means elder brother),  when you say that we will lose, do we really win the match?" Digambar asked curiously. 

"Yes."

"Then listen, next time when I put my money, say that we will lose, we will lose...then," he clapped his hand excitedly. He laughed and looked behind him to see Supriya, his wife, sitting there and glaring at him. His laughter died down immediately.

"Why are you listening to him?" Vallari questioned her brother-in-law. "Don't listen to him and put your money anywhere. They will just drown."

"I was just joking!" Digambar tried to laugh it off, but Supriya just walked away to the opposite side of the room. "I am not...where am I going to put any money?"

"What happened?" Vallabh asked his younger brother.

But the reply came from Yamuna, his niece, "Father is afraid of mother."

"Hey, take this biscuit and sit quietly," Digambar said to his daughter while Vallabh laughed.

"All husbands are afraid of their wives."

"Yes, yes!" Digambar said and looked towards the ladies sitting together. But he just got a cold look in reply.

"Now let us see what happens with Ghana after his marriage."