VAni TS: Jho Bheji Thi Dua...(Part 2b)

"I'm sorry Bani..."
Veer said as he opened his arm and the golden beam of light was released from the orb and went penetrating the ocean into the abyss of darkness underneath....

The storm and unrest of the ocean swirled into the eye of the storm imploding in itself...

The golden chains that bound Markat underneath the ocean broke down one by one...

And slowly a dark hooded figure arose from underneath the dark abyss with his eyes glowing red...

With one final golden chain that kept him tied back....

Veer smirked...
"I have you in front of me Markat...just like I wanted...now get ready to meet your doom..."
He thought to himself looking at the jubilant Markat...Veer closed his eyes to invoke the celestial blade that would destroy him once and for all...

"NAAGCHEEL...bring her in...."
Markat roared...
Once the sacrifice of the aadi naagin is done he would be completely free...

"Finally....i'm going to be free...after eons of captivity..."
He roared jubilant...

The weapon he had invoked appeared in Veer's hands and he was about to stab Markat when...

"Markat...you might want to rethink about that..."
Veer heard a voice...

No...no...no...
Veer thought looking towards the shore from where he was hearing the voice...

There is no way anybody would be able to break through the ghandhak's shield...
Even Markat couldn't control its powers...
Then how...?

All of Veer's questions evaporated when saw her floating over to them, ghandak's powers radiating from her...

He had seen multiple times when the stone had caused his family members to dangle in the air...but with Bani...it was like she had complete control over the every facet of the stone...

"Bani..."
Veer muttered exasperated to which Bani turned towards him and glared at him...

The aura coming from her was most definitely human...then how was she managing all this...?

He thought raising his eyebrows at her...

"It's a good thing we are in battle...Varna i would have punched your face for what you did...but don't worry...we will deal with that once we take care of Markat here..."
Bani thought to herself glaring at him making Veer smirk...

"Looking for her...?"
Bani asked revealing an unconscious Chandrakala Singhania who was bound in the coils of poisonous snakes...

She then nodded at the snakes who uncoiled from Chandrakala's body and drifted to Bani's side literally purring-hissing and snuggled to her legs as if they were her pets...

"You can go home now..."
She said to them smiling warmly...

"But aadi naagin..."
Veer heard the snakes say their voices filled with their love and concern for their aadi naagin and looked at bani shocked...

Did he just understand something out of what these snakes were hissing...?

"We got this...All of you just stay safe..."
She said to them...

The snakes hissed as if they where whining...

"I'm ordering all of you to get to safety...."
She added looking sternly at them...

Sighing the snakes they swam through the ocean into the shore...

"Did that happen...?"
Veer asked Bani...
Did he just understand snake language...?