VAni TS: Jho Bheji Thi Dua...(Part 2a)

"Veeranshu...there you are..."
Bani said to him with a smile as Veer walked into the house...
The thought that this might be the last time she was going to see him broke her heart...

"Where were you...?do you know how worried I was...?"
She asked him frowning...

"Acha...?so you were worried for me...?"
Veer asked her with a sad smile...
What he was going to do was weighing down on him...

"Of course I was..."
Bani said to him...
She said looking into Veer's eyes and saw him looking at her with sadness...

"Kya huva Veeranshu...?aise lights out kyun dikh rahe ho...?"
She asked him worried...

"Nothing..."
Veer said to her running his hands through her hair...

"Something sure is wrong..."
She said cupping his face...

Bani stepped back in shock blinking with confusion as she got visions of something...she wasn't able to figure it out as it was incoherent...
What am i looking at...?
She thought to herself with a frown...

But unlike with Mayuri , Veer was shielding his mind pretty well making it difficult for her to see...

"Whatever it is...It doesn't matter..."
Veer said to her shrugging...

"Is this about what i said before leaving the mandir...?"
Bani asked him..

***********
"I know how it feels to see the life leave from the eyes of your loved one...it tore me apart in satyug...so much that it made me take my own life...I don't want that to happen to you...I want you to live on...I want you to have a happy life...you are a good person Veeranshu Singhania...And I can say that any girl will be lucky to have you as their husband...You of all people deserve to be happy..."

"I want you to know that until i breath my last this aadi naagin's heart will beat only for you my ardhang cheelu..."

************

"Veeranshu...i promise you that I'm not going to give up without a fight...in fact I'm not going to give up at all....I'm going to fight hard and come out of this mess unscathed...I have full faith in bholenaath..."
Bani said to him...

"Vaise bhi...Veeranshu Singhania...Itni asani se pecha nahi chodunga mein tumhara...yeh Aadi naagin ka vada hein..."
She added teasingly to Veer...

She then stepped closer to him holding his hands and closed her eyes trying to figure out about the vision she had earlier when she touched him...

"Sweetheart...You aren't going anywhere on my watch..that i can promise..."
Veer thought to himself...
He could feel the orb do its work...
It was draining her powers and projecting it onto him..

Bani yawned as tiredness started to get to her...
What was happening...?
She thought to herself...
It wasn't even 6 in the evening...

"Are you ok...?"
Veer asked her worrying if she is in pain...

"I don't know...I feel ok physically...but something is messing with my powers...'
Bani said weakly placing his hands against his chest for support....

And she saw a few more glimpses...
A cave...
Chandrakala Singhania...
What was Veer doing in that cave...?
And why didn't he tell her that he had visited his mother...?

Veer took a deep breath as he realized that the monster within him was getting drunk on the powers it was gaining...
It was getting greedy...
It wanted more...
He was losing control over himself...